Zimbabwe forum: Romance & Friendship - Falling in Love with Someone You Can't have
Share this topic
3 May 2016 19:29

Falling in Love with Someone You Can’t Have

Falling in love is the best feeling in this world. I know many of you think that love hurts a lot, partners are not trustworthy, they don’t understand your feelings or only you love them they don’t. If you feel all these negative things then please read this each and every word of it, with a practical approach. I am sure, it will help you a lot to enjoy your love rather than regretting it. This is one of the worse things that can happen to anyone, falling in love with someone you can’t have.

>The most challenging phase of love is when you fall in love with someone, whom you can’t get or not even think of getting him/her in your life. It hurts sometimes, and you even feel very painful when you miss that person. Loving someone is not in your control, it’s just a feeling and tough to get over it.

Now, it’s up to you that how you take this love in your life, with a positive approach or negative approach? Having a negative approach has kept on crying for that person, who don’t take you more than a friend and not even notice your tears. Another approach is to take the feeling positively and enjoy the moment to the fullest.

How to be in love when another person when another person don’t love you back:

17 May 2016 08:23

surely it hurts

21 May 2016 00:42

You just live your life with them but in vain its better to move on and look for someone whom you are able to get hold of instead of yearning for things that you surely know you cant have.

23 May 2016 23:24

seeking for true love who is serious

27 May 2016 18:34

its really nyc coz u dont hv to marry someone u love tt much

29 May 2016 13:50

Itx heartbreaking and it drains yo happiness. Itx nt worth it, ida anokuda, asingakude siyana naye.

29 May 2016 15:53

.....shldnt wait in line thinkn u gona wake up to b loved by smeone who dsnt see u precious......jus let em go n get one who wil learn to lov u

4 Jun 2016 07:43

Avoid that.Period

6 Jun 2016 09:34

Tradition states do-not commit before You are ready for the responsibity.

7 Jun 2016 13:45

Some tend to confuse love with infacuation-for what merits one to fall in love with someone You cannot have.Is it because You wouldnot be able to propose based on other commitments;marital or personal.I am at a crux here-for in the instant that I have deepening feelings for someone and they turn me down on proposing.I will have to put more emphass in findind more available options-and let love develop to the full.Fortunes of Time will Provide

10 Jun 2016 01:19

if someone says she is not into you ; can you continue talking to her

15 Jun 2016 06:58

18 Jun 2016 22:36

you can never control loving sm1. you can love someone your whole life but you can never have them in your life as your lover.I am friends with a guy I once loved so so much and am still inlove with him but just because I want him to be happy. I chose to let go and be with someone that makes m happy with time I learn to accept reality. that's jus how life is like we cant have t both ways

18 Jun 2016 23:34

Your case is shared by many individuals-it is when crave to be told that I love You,In the meantime loco motive bells sounding at the station can befelt slashing through the breath-racing-gathering in intensity.Overwhelmed by the stark realisation that You are in the Friendship by default You dread to spell out the three precious words.Cultivated is a sense of responsibility- attachment to the friendship remains the defence against rejections or a possibility for a blacklisting.

23 Jun 2016 03:06

19 Jul 2016 23:04

+27 63 897 6268 my whatsapp number. Girls only

27 Jul 2016 00:48

hurts alooooot

16 Aug 2016 16:38

The best way is to accept that you can't have that person and let it go, concentrate on someone whom you know and feels you can have. thats all one can do... Simply accept despite the fact that it's painful.. just let go off the feeling

Edited by BLESSING988 / 16 Aug 2016 16:44
18 Aug 2016 00:06

It is the crux of the matter-I believe I will remain social the Lady.I am naturally not that spiteful as to terminate options for remaining online Friends...if it be Love I would be after-Work to earn my cut.If-as is the natural cause of turf-tiff-She remains resolute in shutting this passage to evolving cordially.I will rue my letting myself fall in Love.

25 Aug 2016 19:36

Never try to please someone who is not looking at u. U only get frustrated and hurt, its a waste of time.