Zimbabwe forum: Romance & Friendship - RELATIONSHIPS VS AIDS
Share this topic
13 Apr 2016 08:39

CAN A RELATION SHIP SURVIVE IF ONE PARTNER IS HIV POSETIVE??? OR EVEN IF SAY ITS THE MACAN A RELATION SHIP SURVIVE IF ONE PARTNER IS HIV POSETIVE??? OR EVEN IF SAY ITS THE MAN

13 Apr 2016 08:42

wanted to say if it the MAN

13 Apr 2016 09:50

It deepends if u are already married but before marriage no it will not survive

13 Apr 2016 16:56

Yes it can survive.

13 Apr 2016 16:57

Aids can not criple or kill love

15 Apr 2016 05:45

pakaipa asi zvakuenderana neanenge asina kuti anofunga sei

18 Apr 2016 07:54

HIV and AIDS are totally different. It is quite possible to have a relationship with an HIV infected person. However its difficult to enter into a relationship with someone who has progressed to the AIDS stage.

18 Apr 2016 08:16

Do u think it can happen while u know it junior its very rare

19 Apr 2016 18:45

it can survive, but the sex is compromised. condoms all the way. even if both test positive for HIV.

23 Apr 2016 01:02

http://dollarcell.com/?ref=240236

23 Apr 2016 04:33

Pakatoipa apo.

25 Apr 2016 05:21

What I meant K09 is that usually someone who has AIDS exhibits very poor and deteriorating health such that it becomes almost impossible for them to attract any would be suitors without raising eyebrows. Too many factors eg skin quality ,weight loss and other visible opportunistic infections are enough to dampen any likelihood of a new relationship.

25 Apr 2016 21:20

Pipo wi wonder why I Asked that but my expeience with such a situation made me wonder. Some relations do survive and most do not. My partner was infected and we had a rough time adjusting until she left me. In this case its a woman who had the virus. I dnt mind being in such relationships coz u neva know kt maybe its u next. Survival depends with the parties incokved here. If u r determined it will survive. Thats my totPipo wi wonder why I Asked that but my expeience with such a situation made me wonder. Some relations do survive and most do not. My partner was infected and we had a rough time adjusting until she left me. In this case its a woman who had the virus. I dnt mind being in such relationships coz u neva know kt maybe its u next. Survival depends with the parties incokved here. If u r determined it will survive. Thats my tots

27 Apr 2016 15:09

it wont survive thrz no way i will risk my lyf nekuda kweluv the dy randinoziva kuti ua positive ndozuva ratinorambana

29 Apr 2016 02:06

florence I do agree wt u to sme extend but HIV is just like elephantasis or gaut. do u know that cancer is more dangerous tha hiv? Its not all about risks but Love and if you love sme1 trully you will feel the need to continue. anywr thats my view and if it doesnt appeal to you so dntflorence I do agree wt u to sme extend but HIV is just like elephantasis or gaut. do u know that cancer is more dangerous tha hiv? Its not all about risks but Love and if you love sme1 trully you will feel the need to continue. anywr thats my view and if it doesnt appeal to you so dnt.

29 Apr 2016 07:23

It all depend on circumstance that merit our being involved in the first place-and,the need to for one can-not be infected from a common relationship.You may be blessed no YOUR first-day at the CALL CENTRE...resistance to wearout is never a guarantee.

2 May 2016 12:13

I see a lot of people still have stigma against people living with HIV or AIDS. HIV is not AIDS and nowadays its almost difficult for HIV to deteriorate to AIDS. I have been working with people that are living with HIV and I can tell you with confidence that they are very healthy and health conscious. They live much healthier live than their Negative counterparts. I have seen relationships not one but numerous relationships where one partner is positive and the other is negative. Interestingly they are premised on love and out of the 6 such couples I've worked with over 4yrs only one broke up. Others are hooking up everyday. One thing I have noticed though is the stigma from relatives and friends its quite disturbing.

3 May 2016 14:06

WHAT ARE THE SPECIAL ISSUES FOR MIXED COUPLES? People in mixed-status relationships face all the same things as other couples. But there are some extra issues:

The HIV-positive partner might focus on not infecting their partner. The HIV-negative partner may concentrate on taking care of the other person. This can cause a serious lack of balance in the relationship.

3 May 2016 14:24

C

"My life expectancy is no less than anyone else’s. In fact, there is some data to suggest that people who are diagnosed with the virus in the West can live longer because we are being monitored more closely" Cristian Sandulescu

"Once I started treatment, I went from being a very outgoing person to being a hermit. The only places I went for a year and half were ASDA and the hospital" Tom Knights

"Ninety per cent of the problems I have had over the years have come from other people’s attitudes rather than the medical side" Tom Hayes

‘This is what it’s really like to live with HIV’

3 May 2016 14:26

'HIV isn’t a death sentence. It’s a punctuation mark in the long sentence that is life'