Share this topic
1 May 2014 18:03

Can we remain frendz with people online if they told us their true motives for accepting our requests....Lets try it here:add urself and ask anyone who requests you why...lets try to be honest!

7 May 2014 00:27

Are we having any inter-action here....any results at all??

11 Jun 2014 14:33

Your topic is scary. People are online for several reasons, some of which is to get hooked to someone who does not know you so honesty???? Sharkey... very few people will take that up.

5 Jul 2014 03:30

Too true Rarestat...I noticed most of our alliances here are built on lies ,hence the bitterness you see abt mobo....So an attempt to create some platform for truth-sayers..maybe some transperency!..I wish some brave woman wld like my post,we might have some fun.!!

24 Jul 2014 11:26

let me be the first brave one to ask u SHARKEY...honestly wy dd u requested me?

24 Jul 2014 11:37

Kkk hie Princess..i might lose a lot of friends.!...but honestly,yr pictures say SEXY..and looking at yr profile i just thought i wanted to know someone like that ari comfortable nesexuality yake.You are bold and challenging to any man,..sex-well,that we can't talk abt...pazara vanhu..!...kkkkkkk...

24 Jul 2014 11:52

kikikikik wow i ddnt knw thats hw i look, bt many thanx to my bravery nw i knw..

Somethng funny is am nw ur frend nd u hevnt had e guts of inviting my love nd i to meet u so that u wl b e first one to tell e Mobo family if am a true lady or wat

Edited by PrncssFil / 24 Jul 2014 11:55
24 Jul 2014 22:47

Kkkkk thanx Fil'...its not abt guts-i think the image we have of someone from a distance doesnt necessarily reflect the reality.At a distance i had my motives abt you but closer and knowing you i think i enjoy you better as a friend....But meet,we will of course.!...

Edited by Sharkey / 30 Jul 2014 03:15
3 Oct 2014 06:41

As 4me m frnds nevanhu vandoziva physicaly,,,thats y i only hve 3...m not a fan of frndlisting ndichisvibisa my houz.i like my houz tidy , clean & in order.only u Sharkey i dnt knw physical pamafrnds angu dnt even knw hw u got in kkkk lucky hey

3 Oct 2014 07:12

I think i'm learning....honesty is subjective and at times is guided by the relationships' maturity.The more mature,you are more truthful and transparent about what you are.
Being honest actually makes your life easy because it helps you attract the kind of people who will click with you.

3 Oct 2014 07:20

Amen but that u cant find here,,their motives,who are they etc hmmm zvotyisa.need b smart n cautious unotamba nani coz u get initiatd in many ways,,,jst by acceptn frndshp eg thez a lot hapenin on thz sites that u cant b frnds wth evrybdy

3 Oct 2014 07:27

Kkkk you can say that again-humans are so diverse and motives are as varied as the faces we have,saka principle yebrothers' keeper doesnt work here......you have to watch out for yourself here.!
But i think too that honesty starts with me,then i can demand it from others-honesty is as honesty does.!

3 Oct 2014 11:07

Quote by Sharkey
Kkk hie Princess..i might lose a lot of friends.!...but honestly,yr pictures say SEXY..and looking at yr profile i just thought i wanted to know someone like that ari comfortable nesexuality yake.You are bold and challenging to any man,..sex-well,that we can't talk abt...pazara vanhu..!...kkkkkkk...

This really a good one.

6 Oct 2014 06:03

Quote by Sharkey
Kkkk you can say that again-humans are so diverse and motives are as varied as the faces we have,saka principle yebrothers' keeper doesnt work here......you have to watch out for yourself here.!
But i think too that honesty starts with me,then i can demand it from others-honesty is as honesty does.!
I blv u man!, honesty z knwn by th person him/herself

Edited by claudiofm / 6 Oct 2014 06:19
8 Oct 2014 00:42

Sharkey honesty z nt jus lip service ts smthng that inborn ts nt smthng u learn frm xul or society ...and ts nt smthng that cn b judged by defining t bt by deeds ..u cn hardly prove hw honest u are thre z a someone behind u who z always thre to testify on yo behalf