Zimbabwe forum: MoboFree news - ANGELS & KNIGHTS ZIMBABWE LAUNCHING & MEMBERSHIP PAGE
Share this topic
6 Mar 2016 19:41

THE LEADER: CHRISTINE123

THE CO-LEADER: CIERO

To all ZIMBABWE mobofree users, today i am finally launching ANGELS & KNIGHTS ZIMBABWE CHAPTER..This topic intended for those who would like to join the group..Anyone who wanted to join is welcome but one should have genuine concern and determination to help for the betterness of the site and for the users' sake.As this is a free group anyone who wished to join should have the free will and willingness to help out regardless of not being compensated.Kindly read first the details below on what this group all about.

AIM
TO HELP IN MAKING MOBOFREE SITE "A VIRTUAL HOME" WHERE ALL MEMBERS CAN OPENLY AND FREELY SHARE IDEAS,CONCERNS AND SUGGESTIONS,ENJOYING "VIRTUAL LIFE" WITH MORE EFFECIENT AND BROADEN FEATURES AND OPTIONS.

PURPOSE
TO HELP MOBOFREE AUTHORITIES IN ANY WAYS AND TO SERVE AS THE BRIDGE BETWEEN COMMON USERS AND MODERATORS AS WELL AS TO ADMINS IN SUCH A WAY THAT COMMON USERS' VOICE WILL BE HEARD AND TAKEN INTO ACTION.

RULES:
1. No one in the group should do misconduct, to misbehave, abuse and show rudeness in any single bad words and in any ways.
2.All members should look and act respectfuland show genuine respect to all.
3. No members are allowed to create FAKE IDS
4. All members should be friendly and approachable enough and willing to help in any ways they can but not to abuse back.
5. All members should work "AS ONE" harmoniously and willing to help each other.Any grudges or misunderstanding among members should be resolved privately and peacefully among themselves.Any serious matters among the members should be reported to either of the leaders for them to settle the matters.

PENALTIES
ANY MEMBERS VIOLATING RULE/S WILL:
1.Get a warning for FIRST OFFENSE
2.Be removed from the group for 2ND OFFENSE
3.Be reported for ban purpose regardless if not a member anymore for 3RD OFFENSE

DESIGNATIONS
ALL MEMBERS WILL BE WORKING AS ONE AND HAVE TO COORDINATE WITH EACH OTHER BUT THEY WILL HAVE CERTAIN TASK TO PRIORITIZE.IN CONNECTION TO THIS I WILL BE SUB-DIVIDING THE MEMBERS OF THE GROUP INORDER FOR THEM TO KNOW IN WHICH AREA THEY HAVE TO FOCUS..DISTINCTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES AS I CALL IT.HERE ARE THE GROUP TEAMS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

THE CHARMERS-->> designated area will be THE CHATROOMS.They will help in monitoring chatroom activities,help in making chatroom more lively and more active by bringing in their frnds.Help think more ideas on how to make chatroom more interesting.

THE ADVENTURERS-->> designated area will be THE FORUMS.They will help in monitoring forums, creating ore interesting topics and post valuable comments.They will also help monitoring bad and abusive posts and report instantly to forum mod online.

THE SHADOWS-->> designated area will be photos,members profile and new members list.They will help to minimize bad photos,bad profiles,abusive account names by quickly reporting them to mods.

THE SHIELDS-->> this team will be intended incase there will be MODERATORS who are interested to join they will be assigned to any team they choose and will serve as guardians who will guide the team members...

MEMBERS LIST

MAPOSAWILFRED46-------> THE SHADOW
TAYOBBA --------------> THE ADVENTURER
CIERO ----------------------> THE SHADOW
TAGWIDA ---------------> THE SHADOW
ALEXNYIKA ---------------> THE SHADOW
NOBLEOWEN
JUNIORANX ---------------> THE CHARMER
SHAVA ---------------> THE CHARMER
SHASBY
DIANAMUCHEKI35
LUKAMUMPANDE

TO THOSE WHO LIKES TO JOIN, WELCOME TO THE FAMILY JUST KINDLY POST YOUR COMMENT IN THIS TOPIC THAT YOU WANT TO JOIN, YOUR COMMENT WILL SERVE AS YOUR MEMBERSHIP NOTICE AND INBOX THE CHAPTER LEADER CHRISTINE123 OR THE OVERALL LEADER CR33PYFACE.THANKS.

TO REPORT ANY PROBLEMS, HERES THE LIST OF ANK MODERATORS:

ROCKSUR
KHAN J
CR33PYFACE
YOUZHI
CHRISTINE123
KERO ALI
HITU231.
_BOSSCHICKSPARKLE_
SSANDRA5

Edited by cr33pyface / 27 Sep 2016 10:06
7 Mar 2016 15:51

Good Afternoon guys

7 Mar 2016 16:13

Let's welcome the new members to our group. congratulations Maposawilfred46.

Edited by christine123 / 7 Mar 2016 16:14
7 Mar 2016 18:35

thanks guys you r awesome

7 Mar 2016 19:36

I'm here to invite you to join our group Angels and knight. Each and Everyone are welcome. If Anyone who is willing to join our group can message me. .

7 Mar 2016 19:38

Quote by Maposawilfred46
you are welcome brother.

Edited by christine123 / 7 Mar 2016 22:34
8 Mar 2016 05:15

dσn't lєt pєσplє's cσmplímєnts gєt tσ чσur hєαd αnd dσn't lєt thєír crítícísm gєt чσur hєαrt. gøød mørníng!

Edited by christine123 / 8 Mar 2016 05:28
8 Mar 2016 17:26

happy launching day zimbabwe chapter

8 Mar 2016 17:26

Quote by christine123
Let's welcome the new members to our group. congratulations Maposawilfred46.

welcome to the family

8 Mar 2016 17:30

Quote by Maposawilfred46

thanks to you for joining our family

9 Mar 2016 07:29

Yøu will not be punished for yøur anger, yøu will be punished by yøur anger.
Gøød Mørníng

Edited by christine123 / 9 Mar 2016 07:51
9 Mar 2016 11:18

Nice, how is everyone

9 Mar 2016 13:06

Quote by TayoBBA
Nice, how is everyone

Much happy dear

9 Mar 2016 16:38

Quote by christine123
Yøu will not be punished for yøur anger, yøu will be punished by yøur anger.
Gøød Mørníng

good evening sis

9 Mar 2016 16:38

Quote by TayoBBA
Nice, how is everyone

hi frnd thanks for visiting our page

9 Mar 2016 16:54

Quote by TayoBBA
Nice, how is everyone

frnd welcme to the family

9 Mar 2016 17:21

Am l added

9 Mar 2016 18:51

Quote by TayoBBA
Am l added

yup my frnd you are now angels & knights family

9 Mar 2016 18:52

MY DEAR ANGELS & KNIGHTS LETS ALL WARM WELCOME OUR NEW 2 FAMILY MEMBERS JOINING OUR NEW CHAPTER ZIMBABWE.PLS LETS PERSONALLY WELCOME THEM IN THEIR STATUS

MAPOSAWILFRED46
TAYOBBA

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY MY FRNDS AND THANKS FOR JOINING

Edited by cr33pyface / 9 Mar 2016 18:53
9 Mar 2016 22:12

Hi MY DEAR ANGELS & KNIGHTS LETS ALL WARM WELCOME OUR NEW FAMILY MEMBERS JOINING OUR NEW CHAPTER ZIMBABWE.PLS LETS PERSONALLY WELCOME him

Ciero
WELCOME AND THANKS FOR JOINING

Edited by christine123 / 9 Mar 2016 22:13