Zimbabwe forum: Romance & Friendship - Love Marriages Vs Arranged Marriages
Share this topic
5 Jan 2016 08:26

Love Marriages Vs Arranged Marriages

Points to remember before you participate in this discussion:

Assume, you one of the member of a real group discussion. Take the initiative to participate and contribute your thoughts. Express your positive attitude towards providing the solution.

Hi everyone,

The topic is all about marriage and the forever relationship between the husband and wife. We can see the society with love marriages and arrange marriages and especially now-a-days society is with 70% of love cum arrange marriages and 30% with arrange marriages. In love marriages people want to know the persons nature before the marriage and gets married them with the Self affection towards them.

Where in the arrange marriages parents will take care of each and every point of the person before gets marriage and make the girl and boy to engage with each other to known each other well before marriage and then marriages them. Some marriages may fail it does not mean our choice is wrong it is all about not understanding each other. When marriage is done as a bond forever their should be a mutual understanding and helping each other to flow a sweet and affectionate married life.

Yes it's true, each of them as to support themselves to come out of the situations and settle soon. But these days we can see many are divorcing for simple reasons we will laugh at them when their explains why they are in divorce. Some may go with the worse situations to choose the divorce those are reasonable to take divorce but do not for the simple thing. Because "Marriages are made in heaven" it's really not a simple relation to break as you like it has some magical love and affection between the Girl and the boy.

Conclusion: Either it is a love marriage or a arrange marriage relationship must be strong by helping each other to live life long.

5 Jan 2016 11:58

Love marriage and arranged marriage similarities, true color of the couple will come out only after marriage.

Lovers: Hidden information, only after marriage both of them will come to know. The result of marriage is infatuation or love or self motivation?

Arranged marriage: Till marriage parents words will be the best, if money plays role then after marriage one spouse will easily find the other not fit to them in terms of beauty, qualification i.e., education, job, dressing sense. Don't the same is known at the time of finalizing the marriage? When the boy/girl applies for divorce it is the same parents whom they fight with. Why don't they fight before marriage? This problem is found with lovers too.

So as to stop dowry people were going for love marriage so that they can choose a life partner who will love his/her character. Current generation youngster and their parents are very smart with love cum arranged marriage where they don't fail to get dowry.

In my circle love marriage, girl spend for marriage where as the boy's family came as a usual arranged marriage boy side parents enter with nothing and leave the mandapam with the girl along with her gifts (which is not a dowry in the current trend).

7 Jan 2016 11:09

When you love someone you colour the facts & see what you want to see. A friend, relative or parent can pass better judgement about your partner way better than yourself. Arranged marriages had a high success rate as compared to these so called love marriages. Most people, though they dont want to admit don't even know what love is all about. If you ask for a girl's number the next day you invite her to your place and you sleep with her. Most girls think if you have sex with a guy often it makes him love you more, little do they know that the more a guy has sex with you the more worthless you are to him. In the end sex will remain the only thing that intrests a guy there is no emotional connection. I think if people take it slowly they will grow to love each other. I wouldn't mind if my mum chooses a wife for me. For many people it's lust at first sight, a girl is intrested in the guy's money and the guy wana get in da gal's pants so u get bored with each other easily once you get what you want.

19 Jan 2016 07:01

Love marrage is Good then arranged marrage

20 Jan 2016 23:19

Quote by Seazbeats
When you love someone you colour the facts & see what you want to see. A friend, relative or parent can pass better judgement about your partner way better than yourself. Arranged marriages had a high success rate as compared to these so called love marriages. Most people, though they dont want to admit don't even know what love is all about. If you ask for a girl's number the next day you invite her to your place and you sleep with her. Most girls think if you have sex with a guy often it makes him love you more, little do they know that the more a guy has sex with you the more worthless you are to him. In the end sex will remain the only thing that intrests a guy there is no emotional connection. I think if people take it slowly they will grow to love each other. I wouldn't mind if my mum chooses a wife for me. For many people it's lust at first sight, a girl is intrested in the guy's money and the guy wana get in da gal's pants so u get bored with each other easily once you get what you want.

29 Jan 2016 16:51

Wat is love that's the first question I bet u 99% of u don't know the true answer to that there are very few marriages that start coz of luv most are just marriages of convenience or maybe I should say people love the wrong things many women get married coz they luv the guy's money they feel he can guarantee them a secure life many guys fall in love with how the woman looks he is proud to hve a beautiful wife but there lays the problem Wat u term arranged marriages elders looked at the character of the individuals foremost with the realization that once the couple marry people will always find positives in each other now society has moved on nd vanities ruin marriage in a way all marriages r arranged Wat has changed is who is arranging them in same way all marriages r fr love but Wat differs is Wat pple love in one another Wat is causing the high rate of divorce now isn't necessarily lack of love no but love fr the wrong thing

27 Mar 2016 09:48

i like love marriage... marriage is whole life relationship so we have to make sure that it will always be a happy life regardless of the trials. i cant be happy for lifetime wih someone i dnt even know but just arranged for me.