Zimbabwe forum: Romance & Friendship - Is it addiction.
Share this topic
4 Jan 2016 22:10

Does it mean that you cant get your soul mate or you are just choose?

What could be the problem?

Is it addiction to be on this platform or you still looking for a perfect match.

Does it mean you dont have other things to do in life other than spending your time on date sites?

6 Jan 2016 05:46

4 others yes they are on social media to ruin other pple hearts bt 4 others its abt soul mates

6 Jan 2016 16:19

Quote by PriscaMoyo
4 others yes they are on social media to ruin other pple hearts bt 4 others its abt soul mates

7 Jan 2016 11:16

I wonder if true love exists so i will stick around and date a few girls and see how it goes. Maybe girls on a dating site are serious.

12 Jan 2016 05:19

myself i come here fo fun.i no longer blieve in true love.i hv dated a cpl of guyz here and they r married and pretend to b singles.i was serious at first then i saw its a waste of tym coz sm man r jus fo fun.

12 Jan 2016 06:07

Quote by Chitando
myself i come here fo fun.i no longer blieve in true love.i hv dated a cpl of guyz here and they r married and pretend to b singles.i was serious at first then i saw its a waste of tym coz sm man r jus fo fun.

29 Jan 2016 17:14

If u coming here or other such sites with the sole purpose of finding love u hve a problem don't go looking fr love but instead let love find you there is no love at first sight only lust at first sight people confuse love and lust they are two different things I hve bn shocked to visit profiles and find people with 1000 friends this is unhealthy nd it's a sign u lying to yoself so if u lie to yoself Wat stops others lying to u be honest with yoself first bn here shld not be an addiction coz this is not a human need there are few needs in life water food shelter clothing air these are the basic human needs to these things alone should u be addicted we are here coz technology has made the world smaller I can talk to someone in England while I m here so the drive to be here should be a desire to broaden yo horizon

27 Mar 2016 09:54

as for me im this net life NOT for the main reason of searching for love or partner..being in this net life makes me relax and happier after whole tiring day..i learned many things here and i learned many lessons which i can apply in my real life...i found good frnds and peple whom i love like my real family