Zimbabwe forum: Romance & Friendship - What have you learnt dating online?
Share this topic
18 Sep 2015 06:57

So many things happen on dating online.

What have you leant?

Was it worth it to be on this platform?

Can you encourage a friend to join online dating?

18 Sep 2015 23:29

on line dating has many problems women most need money only guys also lie iam not married so many people were victims of theft

19 Sep 2015 00:06

Quote by bywater
on line dating has many problems women most need money only guys also lie iam not married so many people were victims of theft

I agree with u.

19 Sep 2015 03:00

To me it was worth to be on this platform coz i learnt a lot of things here and am now a well known person

19 Sep 2015 03:09

About dating its just the same online dating and those people whom we meet in streets they are just the same anyone is capable of lying nommater where u meet that person

19 Sep 2015 06:39

Quote by K09
To me it was worth to be on this platform coz i learnt a lot of things here and am now a well known person

Well known it what terms if l may ask @ K09

19 Sep 2015 08:16

I think for me it is cool. it's not easy reaching someone face to face when u are gay.

Edited by emekaa555 / 19 Sep 2015 08:17
19 Sep 2015 13:41

Its the worst thing ever!

19 Sep 2015 22:54

@ tayooba like myself on mobofree i am a public figure i am well known person we girls we like competitions especially on top girls it made me very popular on this platform

20 Sep 2015 21:28

The world is full of married men: divorced women and liars : nomatter its online datin or not:tinongonyeperwa

21 Sep 2015 10:06

Quote by ThumeloTembo
The world is full of married men: divorced women and liars : nomatter its online datin or not:tinongonyeperwa

21 Sep 2015 10:07

U can say it again

21 Sep 2015 19:07

myself hv met married man who pretended to b single.usually i cm online jus fo fun

21 Sep 2015 19:23

I thnk women of nowadays vakunyanyodawo mari thats why they end up falling victim to married men coz ndovane mari dzekuwanda, saka pakaipa pakaipa.

22 Sep 2015 00:00

i hve learnt that online dating is full of cheaters and liars you wont find a soul mate bt time pushers and gold diggers be it a man or woman they are both in the same boat
frm my own experience on this platform i wont encourage a friend to be oline dating unless you jst want to play with smeone's feelings bt real true love ummmm i doubt

22 Sep 2015 00:37

U will find some1 som day ts onl thet u wl b unlucky

22 Sep 2015 01:45

Hi again...we come together contained in a lovely topic :Dating online is blitzful...expecially on big MoboFree.whence You can exploit dating options eg.knowing one another first before You even meet or worse still flirt before pitting Your-Self headlong only to realize that Your supposed excort is married and You start blaming the ch.at-page etc not failure to utilize the later.Dating online is cool ...because You tend to share a complete life together.Kuda zvinhu chete will never yield fruits of love rather commitment or a long term investment.Mind,Dating is not a formal issue-such as a relationship....

22 Sep 2015 06:06

Quote by K09
Quote by ThumeloTembo

22 Sep 2015 18:37

Love can be found anywhere so people need to know what they are looking for and what they really want,online dating is not bad,people are the same wherever you go,there are good and bad people,its you guys who give it a bad name,if you are truthful and faithful all will workout fine. Be in love when you are ready not when you are lonely or feel lonely

23 Sep 2015 06:25

We must always remember that dating is the period before courtship or a period of concentious tumbles.I will always recommend my friend to remain part of this platform, of cause.