Zimbabwe forum: Events - MOBOFREE SLOGAN CONTEST VOTING PAGE
Share this topic
23 Jun 2015 04:06

GOOD DAY TO ALL FRIENDS AND MOBO USERS,..ANNOUNCING AND INVITING YOU TO PARTICIPATE ON OUR EVENT WHICH CAN TOTALLY CHALLENGED AND LIFTING UR HIDDEN CREATIVITY....

I N T R O D U C I N G........

YOUR SLOGAN MUST BASE ON THIS THEME:

"MOBOFREE MY HOME"

CREATE YOUR SLOGAN,WRITE A DESCRIPTION ON IT AND BE A PARTICIPANTS ON THIS EVENT....

PARTICIPANTS AND USER VOTERS RULES AND REGULATIONS.

1. Participants write your exact username in _THESEARCH_
status as ur regestration.

2. All participants must be level 5 and up.

3. Participants has 3 criteria for judging.
a.) 50% - yes votes (users are allowed to vote only level 5 and up.

b.) 25% - originality and creativity (points are given by judges)

c.) 25% - description of your own slogan ( write 50 words and above,points given by judges)

4. All votes are counted except the invalid votes (level4-down)
take note theres no less of all negative votes such as red votes or ghost votes.

5. Participants submitt your entries together with your slogan description sent on the inbox of
_THESEARCH_
profile..

6. Qualified entries are posted in
_THESEARCH_
GALLERY and be ready for the announcing of voting.

]

WINNING PARTICIPANTS REWARDED BY SOME MOBOPOINTS SPONSORED BY OUR VERY OWN MOBOFREE ADMINISTRATOR...

1st placer - 5000 mobopoints + intitle of 1month VIP

2nd placer - 4000 mobopoints

3rd placer - 3000 mobopoints

4th placer- 2000 mobopoints

5th placer - 1000 mobopoints

OUR PANEL OF JUDGES ARE THE FF.

OUR SELECTED AND RESPECTABLE HIGHER MODS AND A LONG TIME MOBOFREE SIMPLY USER..
LETS ALL WELCOME....

Clixsters

Rocksur

Asta1

WAYS OF TABULATING POINTS.

a.) Your valid YES VOTES is the equal of the 1st criteria (50% YES VOTES)
(example: if u have 45 valid yes votes then you've got the 45% points,if u got 75 valid yes votes,you got the maximum 50% votes only.)

b.) 2nd criteria - The originality and creativity of the entries..
(JUDGES will the responsible of giving the points from 1 to 25%)

c.) 3rd criteria - DESCRIPTION OF ENTRIES. (50 words above to describe your slogan entry.. JUDGES also is the responsible of giving the points from 1 to 25%)

= ALL HAD THE TOTAL OF 100%

COME AND REGESTERED NOW...IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE DETAILS JUST PM TO ME AND ALSO TO IMC STAFF...

THANKS TO ALL AND WELCOME... :hb

]

23 Jun 2015 04:07

GOOD DAY TO ALL MOBO USERS, PARTICIPANTS AND FRIEND,MODS AND ADMINS...

UN BEHALF OF IMC GROUP,I HUMBLY ASKED APOLOGIZED FOR WE STOPPED AND DELAYED THE VOTING FOR AWHILE DUE TO ANY CIRCUMSTANCES UCCURED THAT WE NEVER BEEN EXPECTED,...AND WE INFORMED TO ALL THAT WE NEVER MADE AN EVENT WITHOUT ADMINS. APPROVAL.

AND NOW ANNOUNCING THE RESUMED OF VOTINGS .,..BUT BEFORE WE PROCEED I JUST LET ALL YOU KNOW THAT SOME VOTING RULES OF THIS EVENT HAD CHANGED...AND THIS ARE THE FF....

A.) VOTERS MUST LEVEL5 AND UP.

B.) VOTERS WILL VOTE BY POSTING THE ENTRY NO.AND THE NAME OF THE PARTICIPANT TO THIS TOPIC (MOBOFREE SLOGAN CONTEST VOTING PAGE).
[ex: i vote entry no.1 rya-firhane] then some comments if u wish...

C.) 1 VALID VOTE IS EQUAVALENT 1% OF POINT...IF U GOT MORE THAN 50 VALID VOTES STILL COUNTED AS 50% OF YOUR VOTES...

D.) ORIGINALITY AND CREATIVITY = points are given by the judges (25%)

E.) DESCRIPTION OF ENTRY.
points also are given by the judges 25%

ALL HAD 100%

ANNOUNCING....

ONCE AGAIN OUR VOTATION OFFICIALLY OPENED...

Good morning ;*

23 Jun 2015 04:08

HELLO EVERYONE

THESE ARE THE LIST OF QUALIFIED ENTRIES UR GOING TO VOTE...SELECT THE ENTRY WHO U WANT TO BE THE BEST MOBOFREE SLOGAN

GOODLUCK TO ALL THE PARTICIPANTS.

Entry no.1
rya_frihane

SLOGAN : "BEST SITE TO SHARE,DIVERSITY SHINE ON MOBOFREE"
Description :

At 1st i never knew what Mobofree is, i didnt even heard d name of it.Along d way i Found many Exicements here,place to meet new friends all over d world,place to share thoughts n mind on Forum,place to interact with multicultural ppl over countries.Its surely not d only Virtual Site tht exist today but we r bond n bound as 1 big Family here.
ITS D BEST SITE TO SHARE,DIVERSITY SHINE ON MOBOFREE....MOBOFREE OUR HOME

Entry no.2
Angel_Smile

*'^'~*-.,_,.-*~Slogan:::: MOBOFREE MY HOME :A HOME WE SHOULD BE-THE PLACE OF HAPPINESS FOR EVERYONE~*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,        ,-*'^'~*-.,_,.-

*~DESCRIPTION::::MOBOFREE MAKE THE WORLD A HAPPIER PLACE......A SKILLFUL MARKET SHARE STUFFS EXPERTS,LOVE ,& FRIENDSHIPS... A FRIENDLY SITE UNDER ONE ROOF.A PLACE WHERE WE CAN CATCH A DREAM AND A PLACE TO BECOME OURSELVES  IT'S SOMEWHERE WE CAN CLOSE DOOR AND OPEN OUR HEART.A FUN WAY TO DISCOVER NEW THINGS AND GET INSPIRATIONS FROM MOBOFREE.MAKE NEW THINGS POSSIBLE,LEARN TOGETHER AND MAKES MEMORIES ON A FUN FAMILY TRIP.CONSIDER OPENING OURSELVES UP TO THE POSSIBILITY OF DOING THINGS DIFFERENTLY OR EXPLORING NEW THINGS EVERYTIME.DONT BE AFRAID TO TRY SOMETHING NEW.MOBOFREE ALLOWS US TO MEET PEOPLE AND HELPING US TO CONNECT WITH AWESOME & COMPATIBLE PEOPLE,,, SO BE FRIENDLY...... MOBOFREE OUR HOME,A PLACE WE SHOULD BE-THE PLACE OF HAPPINESS FOR EVERYONE .*-.,_,.-*~'^'*-,

Entry no.3
_twok

Slogan:
"RESPECT,LOVE AND UNITY FOR BETTER MOBOFREE"....

DESCRIPTION:

As i look back those days,i just smile coz mobofree is the best place for me...However,for now had a great changes,...groups are not the barriers or hindrances,but the people beyond of this are the source and liabilities of all crimes and abusses...so lets hand in hand do our best,forget all the selfishness, unite and be the part in all the activities,..
Respect,love each and everyone,why cant it be,we're the humans...
If all these we apply in ourself,
MOBOFREE IS THE BEST HOME I EVER HAD....

Entry no.4
sayonara08

Slogan:
"IF YOU DONT KNOW WHERE TO START MAKING FRIENDS,
START WITH THIS SITE WHERE YOU CAN MEET GREAT PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD"!

Description:

I call mobofree is my home our home which you can find its uniqueness when it comes in site settings although all sites our same.. mobofree can connects you all kinds of people around the world where you can find,talk,chat different people with their different own languages
and you can also learnt from them and knows their values and culture too...for me,
really true friends are hard to find but in mobofree you find its very easy just trust and invest more time from them and soon u'l find ur so called friends.. what are you waiting for come and register in MOBOFREE MY HOME OUR HOME.

Entry no.5
Teardropp

SLOGAN:

***MOBOFREE-OUR GENERATION'S VIRTUAL INSANITY***

DESCRIPTION:
I came up with this slogan because as for me, mobofree is our second home and im sure most of us spend most of our time here than our reality it is because we feel at home and at peace with friends and people around us. And im sure some people can relate to this.

And just like our own home, this site serves as an outlet of our pain, frustrations, happiness and victories where in we share this to our friends that we consider as our second family. So no wonder why we do everything to help in the progress of this site cuz this is our home, we wouldn't want to ruin it, are we?

Some of us become more addictive to this site because in here,we are connected as one inspite of our cultures and beliefs, inspite of our nationality.

In here,we have our freedom to say whats on our mind. Mobofree is for me, for u, for us and for the future generations.

Entry no.6

Wildflower_24

SLOGAN:
"mobofree.. my home, my family, my companion.."

DESCRIPTION:

In the past two years mobofree has become my family. I met a lot of different peoples here. I have found this site very exciting and interesting and I really love spending my time here. This is the only place that seems to understand my feelings especially when I feel alone. Meeting people here helps because I love to spent my time at home and never go out much at all.. Mobofree has teach me a lot of things, it's really the best place to be.. "mobofree .. my home, my family, my companion" LONG LIVE MOBOFREE !!!

Entry no.7
driggy456

SLOGAN:
"Bringing the World Together"

Description:

Sir/Madam Mobofree thought of building a new home of socializing for every kind of human skin color and also had in mind the way of stopping violence,abusing and humiliation from real life by placing the Moderators to maintain order in this home. This Mobofree home is were everyone from any nation is welcomed and accepted by every other user. The thought of making the world to stay in touch as a family made life easier because people can now chat or even buy and sell in our home. Meeting new people is no longer a problem, we can just use our Mobofree home. This home has really changed other people's lives and has built strong family relationship. Thanks to Mobofree Admin to have this great Home and i would like to give it a slogan "Bringing the World Together". Let us live as a family, we are one. Say No to Racism in our home and let us not abuse also because the future also wants to use it. Thank you....(driggly456)

Entry no.8
piash125123

SLOGAN:
- A friend like you is rare, you are always there. Friends forever, forget you never.

Description:
A friends like mobofree site & its users very rare. Its always there where we it should have. means it always in heart. This site users & this site our friends forever. We can't never forget it. This site is best

Entry no.9
Cute_Raja

SLOGAN:
" ANYTIME,ANYWHERE..
MOBOBFREE IS ALWAYS THERE"...

Description:

Considering that mobofree is one of the most largest site of dealing,swapping,and on advertising different kind of valuable things..It also the home of all people seeking frnds all over the world.
Mobofree helps a lot by means of communicating,meeting friends,and exchanging ideas about different culture and traditions in every country.
For me mobofree is so amazing,i cant immagine how life without talking my friends...distance are not barriers as long as we're njoy staying this our lovely home...Its really makes me feel,anytime,anywhere,mobofree is the best home for me...

Entry no.10
-_NEEEL_-

MOBOFREE SLOGAN CONTEST

|
My Slogan-:
"Mobofree.com" ~My Home~ "My Friend Forever."

Description-:

All the Beautiful words in the world cant describe of our home "Mobofree" There are two things in the world, That cant be described my mobofree family "LOVE AND FUN."
MoboFree is a social Marketplace allowing to meet new friends and buy, sell, swap stuff with trusted people who are living nearby.

On MoboFree you can:
- Chat with other members,
- Discuss in forums with other members,
- View photos and profiles of other users,
- Post free classifieds and sell anything from old books to cars, flats, etc.
- Check reputation of other buyers and sellers and make deals in safe environment,
- Buy desired items at way below market price.
-
More than 3 million registered users are enjoying MoboFree every day. Join our community today!
|
Publisher Description

MoboFree - first emotions social network and content sharing app which allows you to find and stay with friends all your free time.
It is an application allowing you to keep in touch with friends, enjoy dating, download cool stuff like songs, sounds, pictures, video and games FOR FREE!
Features:
- Emotions based "smart" events and user care system
- Networking and dating opportunities with people from all over the world
- Chatting, forums and friendly community
- Free sound, video, pictures downloads of various content
- Easy earning of points which can be used for cool MoboFree virtual goods
- Cool easy to understand design
- Support in 10 languages!
- 1 click login
and more...

Download and use it now:- Mobofree-2.2

Entry no.11
Masterboy007

SLOGAN:

"A Unity Of Different Flags"

Description :

Different country , Culture , Nature , all at one place , we can here meet new peoples , Chat, Topic discussion, Search jobs, sell & buy products many more !

"Best Entertaining No.1 Site

Entry no.12
kitkat_Flory

SLOGAN :
."MOBOFREE RESPECT EVERY RACIAL ... ALL ARE BROTHERS IN ONE HOUSE"...

DESCRIPTION:

Mobofree , a place peace not racial segregation , religion in the world, all are brothers and sister in one home .... Friendship and love one respect and equality of race , religion between the nation in the world ....Mobofree a places mounts love between people and people together , between people poor and rich , between all strata of society ,between urban and rural areas , between different cultures in the world ... form a tight circle and sustainable over time ... Nothing can break it ...

Entry no.13
Elvzkie24

SLOGAN:
" FRIENDSHIP,PEACE,LOVE AND SHARE"....

DESCRIPTION:

Mobofree is Part of My life to Find a new friends share your love and Care and to talk with someone and relationship , and happy and to Send your Friendships Smiley's and all country are cooperate to share there life together and her/she love someone to be unite and chatting all channels.

Entry no.14
Red-Butterfly

SLOGAN:

_= "unity and togetherness
mobofree my home",,,

Description:

We live in a mobofree global village and we are in one single family,,it's our responsibility to bring friendship and love from all different countries and to work together with UNITY and PEACEwhile we are exploring our knowledge and skills...moreover I learned a lot from mobofree how to deal with different people,, to learner more patience and to become brave to fight with the righteousness.

Entry no.15
tonystarkjr.

SLOGAN:
"The place where all culture meet...
where new world starts..."

DESCRIPTION:

For me Mobofree is the place where i felt a world which is a perfect version .The unity among different people from different culture made this SITE as a Perfect Place. More than a market place ,MOBOFREE is beyond that. Every members are getting used to the present scenario of the world. #support-MOBOFREE

Entry no.16
Smile013

SLOGAN:
"MOBOFREE SECURE AS OUR HOME."

DESCRIPTION:

MOBOFREE- Secure as home
Mobofree is a classified social site where people from all over the world meet, share their views and thoughts through forums and chats.For every activity,mobo points are given as an incentive.Moderators and administrators help users to have a homely atmosphere in mobofree.Hence, Mobofree is secure as we were in our home.

Entry no.17
glenjoy

SLOGAN
"MOBOFREE THE PLACE TO BE"

DESCRIPTION:

MOBOFREE IS LIKE HOME IN STAYNG HERE I LEARN HOW TO LOVE,RESPECT AND HOW TO MAKE CALM THOSE ABUSER I FIGHT ALSO DOS ABUSE ME BUT BELIEVE ME ABUSER THEY KNOWS HOW TO SAY SORIgud here is be respect to ur self and they respect u to.f have unity hve progress,love each other.

Entry no.18
Mudassar

SLOGAN:
>>MOBOFREE-MY ADDICTION, MY SATISFACTION<<

i made this slogan because in mobofree, i meet people and friends that i consider as my own family. It is where my addiction to mobo starts because here, i feel that i belong..

i know most of us suffer the same addiction to mobo because of friends and loved ones here so i am proud to say that im a mobofree addict and i love mobo

Entry no.19
kim27

SLOGAN:
" knowledge is my friendship"

Description:

Mobofree is my companion in terms of friendship even though we know that we haven't seen nor meet to each other but thru mobofree I can share my sadness and happiness this is my home MOBOFREE if I need comfort I thank you thru MOBOFREE way of finding friends to lean on during my hard times.

ENTRY NO.20
Emilyn07

SLOGAN:
"LONG DISTANCE LOVE AFFAIR"

Description:
Mobofree my home where I can learned that online love still exist ,,, I feel in love in mobofree and it remain as my sweet memories ,, accept me for who I'am and love me unconditionally ,,,