Zimbabwe forum: Romance & Friendship - IS IT DESPERATION WHEN PEOPLE SEEK FOR LOVE ON SOCIAL NETWORKS?
Share this topic
12 May 2015 16:51

You see a beautiful lady saying am looking for a guy does it mean she not being proposed wherever she is or its just for fun,and to guys likewise....

13 May 2015 10:02

I wdnt say its being desperate since we are now online most of the time on social networks, so i can understand that pple can find each other there. After all you have to meet somwhere and somehow...kusangana kungosangana

19 May 2015 02:35

I prefer the sense of privacy and freedom I have engaging online...as my brother stressed before myself and I have to echo his wisdom... basically Social Network form the core core of my society so generally due to the spectre afforded by being in daily contact on mutual termst online I have greater proposing chances online.Bear in mind that we have a neutral conveyance standardized to match with comm.needs.

20 May 2015 11:02

yes i agree guys on your opinions but does that this new found love on social network wil last or its just something that will come and go easily...coz as far as i know trust won't be there from both parties

22 May 2015 00:36

I am brave on the matter enough to know that it works about trust is candy on the road for I believe that shanje idzodzo Is.,a ll depending on Your User Instutions Online.as You may not setlle matters pertaining to the real romantic issue.by not utilizing one inbox.The new romance strive really.I would love the experience...as we would share common social obligations the rest is routine.

Edited by EnockSigauke / 22 May 2015 00:37