Zimbabwe forum: Romance & Friendship - Marriage material
Share this topic
28 Dec 2014 01:45

Hey ther.wat to luk at if wnna smone to make lyf wth probably u gt criticism frm frends n family members fo the one yu luv fo eg basin their agument dat u cn nt marry city gels,she iz nt of yo age,shee ws once mrrd we dnt wnt her,etc prbbly they wnt smbdy frm rural yet yo gt dffnce
so wat r realy marriage material n in wat roots cn i base ma argmnt to follw ma heart or to pliz ma frnds n relative coz i hev to fec the reality fo lyf

29 Dec 2014 16:41

The truth is wen u marry someone, u r nt marrying 4 ur relatives or friends. U r marryn for u. A wife or husband is nt a gadget that comes with a manual, they come with their weaknesis n faults bt u work together in ur marriage until u became perfect for each other. If she come into the family she does nt hv to expect every one to love her bt she has to built relationships with every one including u bcz wen u get married whether u r a man or woman the relationship wc u had with ur galfriend or boyfriend changes when u become husband n wife. So dont marry 4 ur relatives or friends marry for urself bcz at the end of the day she is ur wife. Relatives hv to learn to love her like u did when u 1st saw her. The issue of whether frm town or rural areas does nt hv nthing to do with marriage, pple are changed by the environment wekumusha anotogona kuzonetsa kudarika wekutown so its all abt u n wat u rily want, true luv

29 Dec 2014 16:54

Quote by idah14
The truth is wen u marry someone, u r nt marrying 4 ur relatives or friends. U r marryn for u. A wife or husband is nt a gadget that comes with a manual, they come with their weaknesis n faults bt u work together in ur marriage until u became perfect for each other. If she come into the family she does nt hv to expect every one to love her bt she has to built relationships with every one including u bcz wen u get married whether u r a man or woman the relationship wc u had with ur galfriend or boyfriend changes when u become husband n wife. So dont marry 4 ur relatives or friends marry for urself bcz at the end of the day she is ur wife. Relatives hv to learn to love her like u did when u 1st saw her. The issue of whether frm town or rural areas does nt hv nthing to do with marriage, pple are changed by the environment wekumusha anotogona kuzonetsa kudarika wekutown so its all abt u n wat u rily want, true luv

29 Dec 2014 16:57

mkadzi or murume wekuudzirwa haaite.u have to stand ur ground coz life is not always abt finding the mr/miss right bt creating a best relationship.mkadzi anosiya maparents ake onamatirana nemurume,dat must apply to man also so as to avoid problems.

29 Dec 2014 16:58

mkadzi or murume wekuudzirwa haaite.u have to stand ur ground coz life is not always abt finding the mr/miss right bt creating a best relationship.mkadzi anosiya maparents ake onamatirana nemurume,dat must apply to man also so as to avoid problems.i dont mean kut anobva kwavari bt murume must be protective to his wife cz nyaya iyi mostly affects vakadzi.

30 Dec 2014 15:33

frands nd family dnt kip u warm nd cuddle wt u at nyt, she does...so it doesnt matter wat dey want, wat matters is wat u want afterall, its yu who is getting married nt dem...so tell dem dey cn either lyk nd b nyc to whomever u choose or dey cn js shut it..

Edited by krystal72 / 30 Dec 2014 15:38
1 Jan 2015 20:40

I dnt live my life 2 please any1.iye paakaroora kana kuroorwa akaudzirwa nani?when 1 thinks of marriage it means he/she z mature enough 2 make major Decisions in life.atakura ngwena huida so musandiudzire wekuda coz mwoyo unoda ndewangu kwete wemamwe mabonga ayo

3 Jan 2015 01:03

love is an ideal and marriage is real so confusing the two will never go unpunished

4 Jan 2015 22:17

ndiwe uneyese

6 Jan 2015 21:01

There are some people who are good as boyfriends but not good as husbands this goes also to the ladies as well some are good as girlfriends not as wives so don't confuse the two. Marry for love not for other reasons because in everything you do the truth will come out in the end,when you marry you marry for life. Marriage is an institution that is different from anything else so chose wisely and ask the almighty to do the rest. Don't marry because of pressure,marry for your happiness. Happiness is the truth you will never be happy when you are not the truth will always show.

Edited by Charm1981 / 7 Jan 2015 16:28
6 Jan 2015 21:03

Quote by jus37
love is an ideal and marriage is real so confusing the two will never go unpunished

That's the truth,well done

8 Jan 2015 23:33

Being in a relationship is a full time job so don't apply if you are not ready to commit

12 Jan 2015 08:21

Well,all i can say is that when u fall for each other ,pliz pliz be honest in terms of your previous affairs.this applies to both parties to avoid mistrust in future.e.g a woman /man fails to disclose that they have kids from a previous marriage and u only get to know about it when u already married.its very disappointing.some even fail to disclose their hiv status until the day they fall sick.this is mainly caused by being desperate to marry or to get married.@ times on your way back from work u can find the one u love gone with another man.so dont just rush to marry before u get to know each other better.

Edited by Brunchupper / 12 Jan 2015 08:24
25 Jan 2015 10:59

I think my friends & relatives have better judgement concerning my relationships. My opinion & fellings doesn't matter more than my family's because when you love someone your judgement will be clouded by your feelings. My parents have been there and done that so they are more experienced in knowing a candidate who i can make a lasting happy marriage with. In case i run into marital problems, i can always run to the people who helped make the decision, i wouldnt want go through the 'We told you so' speech.

27 Jan 2015 04:34

at tyms we hev
to recieve advise
frm our elders
simply becoz
they got experiance
than us n bear
in mind that
after getting
married u cn
nt go to an
island whe
u cn live only
two of you
bt u r in the
society so
we hev to
listen our
frends n
ralatives

29 Jan 2016 21:49

No man is an island no man lives alone let us be realistic let us not tell each other lies relatives matter if u find a girl u really like and u go out with her then u go to marry and discover that her relatives are witches(varoyi) that her brothers r murderes u won't marry her irregardless of how u think u feel abt her that will put doubt in yo mind the trust gets broken same with the girl she will leave u if she made similar discoveries hence life is always about balance u marry fr yoself nd yo family u get to know yo partner when u satisfied u take her to yo relatives fr approval just like u wld hve asked yo friends fr an opinion once all those u respect tell u they are content u marry so marriage is a process u firstly assess by yoself then yo friends assess nd lastly yo relatives musanyeperane muchiti I dnt marry fr others coz tht marriage won't last when u hve problems in yo house y then do u call yo brothers y ds yo wife run to yo sister(tete) they might just tell u we warned u but wakati handirorere imi marriage is abt balance and compromises