Zimbabwe forum: Romance & Friendship - Do all the big guys scared of lovely woman
Share this topic
1 Nov 2014 05:47

Should you date a lovely woman?
-Why are men generally afraid of dating or even approaching exceptionally beautiful women.?
-Are standards of women for dating men too high the more beautiful they are.??
-shld men date downwards or their equal in their social,economic level.Shld handsome date beautiful and frogs date each other.!??

Edited by Sharkey / 4 Nov 2014 12:52
3 Nov 2014 17:17

Yeah i would as long as she is satisfied.as long as we r loyal to each otha

3 Nov 2014 19:40

If and only if she loves me then i give her all what is mine

4 Nov 2014 12:49

Its ok,i think,to date any available woman,problem is that men are just sometimes intimidated by extra-ordinary women....a relationship with such awe at its center is not very healthy.....the woman would have to work over-time to re-assure her man that he's good enough for her.!

4 Nov 2014 12:58

Usually man are not scared. but the issue which is there is that they are too demanding then you findout you put extra dimension to suit what she need
So its better to leave her and look for cheaper expense than to put yourself. under pressure

4 Nov 2014 14:07

Quote by Mamvura2020
Usually man are not scared. but the issue which is there is that they are too demanding then you findout you put extra dimension to suit what she need
So its better to leave her and look for cheaper expense than to put yourself. under pressure

kkkk Mamvura ,isnt that being cowardly.?-where have we put the culture of doing anything,at all costs for love.If you cant be that driven for one tiny thing you desire,what is there to live for.??

4 Nov 2014 14:43

My man. Sharkey i think understand very well that been on online relationship its a date game as they say all that guiltiers are not gold.
You may find her here not for a serious relationship otherwise she will be in house but just to be here to taste how she heard from her close friend. so she may be online search why? her deeds or behavior is well known by her neighbors so she/needs to try his/her cards somewhere far kkkkk iwe ka iwe

4 Nov 2014 14:47

Kkkkkk

4 Nov 2014 15:00

They afraid coz they knw very well anenge asiri wake ega so thy afraid kutorerwa or share,,4 all men a afta beauty that deceives n fade wen thy lay hands on that beauty thy dne,,akanaka anodiwa nemunhu wese ipapo manje..so thy will beta use n dump nokuti kuzoisa mumba hupenyu hwacho istress yega uchingomufungira kubasa kwacho unototi dai warirega ongogara upaduze naye kkkk tyt

4 Nov 2014 15:04

Lovely/beautiful wmn a jst 4 display kunge display yemagirazi emumba anongoshanda kana kwaita vaenzi or special event kkk

4 Nov 2014 15:08

Kkkk maiwe kani marwadzo vamwe vachamwa poison neshanje kkkkk

5 Nov 2014 20:24

beautfull women are much concerned about maintaining theie beauty on the expense of the the ralationship

6 Nov 2014 01:07

I agree with the other speaker @tymz thiz beautiful woman are very demanding hence the reason men shun them for zvinyangiri

6 Nov 2014 11:11

Saka munoreva here kuti beautiful women are just fashion assets-a passing fad,ekuti kana munhu afunga zvekuwana he disposes otsvaka shatrisha.?...You mean men dont want to improve and upgrade family features by adding beautiful into their genetic pool...simply because of being scared.!??.....Thats giving up on a serious duty on a silly basis.!

Edited by Sharkey / 6 Nov 2014 11:15
6 Nov 2014 11:20

if she is beautiful in the inside and outside i would date. But nt jus beautful from the outside only . Naaaah i dont dig.

6 Nov 2014 16:16
Post is hidden!
9 Nov 2014 19:54

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk beautful ladies are too demandng and evry1 sees that beauty so unenge uripa tight akangoti pote hana yotorova kungoti simu waakupindwa nechando kkkkkkkk thats nt it

12 Nov 2014 09:26

Iii ma 1 kkkk

16 Nov 2014 05:11

These days beauty starts from e inside.u myt v a lovely face and think u r untouchable bt wn e likes of us r around we vet n c u gt dirty blood then u ain't beautiful.ini handina gomo pamberi pangu tinosvika tonyurura tikazoona kuti wakuita kunge gonzo remuheji totsveta,ipapo handitambise.matanda mazunguzwa boys musatyire kure garai mapinda mazviri

16 Nov 2014 05:14

Quote by fraser85
These days beauty starts from e inside.u myt v a lovely face and think u r untouchable bt wn e likes of us r around we vet n c u gt dirty blood then u ain't beautiful.ini handina gomo pamberi pangu tinosvika tonyurura tikazoona kuti wakuita kunge gonzo remuheji totsveta,ipapo handitambise.matanda mazunguzwa boys musatyire kure garai mapinda mazviri