Zimbabwe forum: Programming/webmasters - Looking for Moderators for "Programming" section
Share this topic
10 Jan 2014 18:26

Hello all. We are looking for moderators for "Programming" section of the forum.
In order to participate you must:
1. Have 3rd or higher level.
2. Be posted at least 10 interesting and valuable topics in "Programming" section.
3. Have a possibility to dedicate at least 1 hour per day for forum supervision.
4. ONLY if you qualify all 3 requirements mentioned above, you can apply by posting reply to this topic. Explain in your reply WHY you want to be moderator and why we should choose you.

Moderators’ responsibilities: supervision of dedicated Forum section (edit/confirm/delete topics, ban flooders, etc.), posting of new and interesting topics.
All moderators will be granted with free Mobopoints for their help and never ending gratitude of all MoboFree team and members!
Moderators will be announced till 15.02.2014.

15 Jan 2014 21:55

The moderation you need simply requires someone who decides what qualifies to be posted or stay posted rite? And classifying sensitive issues and materials that may cause public upheaval or unrest? Just makin sure the site has the right stuff at all times, I can do all that! Talk to me if you're for real

16 Jan 2014 15:23

Quote by Mobofree
Hello all. We are looking for moderators for "Programming" section of the forum.
In order to participate you must:
1. Have 3rd or higher level.
2. Be posted at least 10 interesting and valuable topics in "Programming" section.
3. Have a possibility to dedicate at least 1 hour per day for forum supervision.
4. ONLY if you qualify all 3 requirements mentioned above, you can apply by posting reply to this topic. Explain in your reply WHY you want to be moderator and why we should choose you.

Moderators’ responsibilities: supervision of dedicated Forum section (edit/confirm/delete topics, ban flooders, etc.), posting of new and interesting topics.
All moderators will be granted with free Mobopoints for their help and never ending gratitude of all MoboFree team and members!
Moderators will be announced till 15.02.2014.

16 Jan 2014 15:32

I need this job . I am one of Jehova's wittness and i live by the bible princeples . I think i am capable of doing this job .

17 Jan 2014 11:06

I need this job coz i can make big changes on mobofree&if u choose me i would bring out new ideas on how to improve this site

3 Apr 2014 02:39

Hie may you help me i once saw an article here on' how to make your own web site ' .i can't find the article pliz

5 Jun 2016 03:52

i can help with that i am a software engineer