Zimbabwe forum: Romance & Friendship - Dating guidelines and tips..
Share this topic
28 Sep 2014 11:40

Dating nowadays has moved to the online platform.It is common knowledge that it is prone to so many risks,which makes it every individuals obligation to do your due diligence and ensure you are safe and informed about how to handle yourself on and off-line with dating.We will share some advisories and discuss dating intricacies on this topic.

30 Sep 2014 05:47

a)To start with,when going
onto a date-site,you need to be very clear,in your own head what
your objectives are.
Date-sites do not supply ready-made partners,but are mostly just data-banks of information that
requires your intelligent gleaning.
Its important to remain cautious and smart because you
will meet people from all kinds of backgrounds,religions,and ages...
So you must be clear about your relationship goal:do you want-
-a romantic partner
-just a friend
-a confidant
-sexual partner
-a prospective co-parent or
-maybe a business partner.??
Online,people are not very honest nor truthful about how they look,even who they are and their motives for liking your profile.

Due to the presence of many physical,emotional and sexual risks,you need to be very careful about being too trusting of people online,so you should...
-Verify infirmation on potential matches as thoroughly as possible,
-create a seperate email for your dating activities;
-ensure online privacy settings while browsing,
-You must be very choosy if you are looking for someone to spend your life with because being desperate and serious are very different things.! .......

Edited by Sharkey / 2 Oct 2014 11:37
30 Sep 2014 06:08

Desperate n seriously searchn a 2 diffrnt thngs wow...i like that

30 Sep 2014 06:09

Quote by biltshuks

powerful teachn keep it up

30 Sep 2014 06:22

Yah by liking n commentn on my profile,that does nt make us automaticaly frnds...yah need 2 b very cautious&smart,,yes u wil neva knw who they are &their motives.thumbs up Mr MOD that was a gud observation,,keepin us aware of small but very important thngs that may destroy neither build us

30 Sep 2014 06:26

Yu myt say so but I wanted yo contact .0712326710 that's myn

1 Oct 2014 11:25
Post is hidden!
1 Oct 2014 16:12

Thanx Sharkey fo such a topic yeap i hv learn a thng or two Online dating has become a trend thse days bt ts too risky cz a lot of us are fake mst pple lie abt their marital status who they realy are n u end up opening up to them thnkng u hv found the real deal ...no matter hw trusting a person may seem neva tel them abt u that truth wen thngs turn sour t wl hit u directly in the face ...2 neva allow yoself to meet fo the first tym pari isolated u neva knw ths day n age woman as wel as men are being raped unobatwa neari kutsvaga wekupawo zvirwere or u end up wamitiswa ..

1 Oct 2014 17:59

Quote by biltshuks

Nice quote my sister. Wel the problem is with us girls, we turn to be too desperate about men to an extend to reveal our secretes to these men hence them taking advantage of us. Some of us woman are the approaching these men pakusvika kuudza mukomana secrete yehupenyu hwako iwe usati wamuona.

Really pains kusvika pamoyo cause ndinenge ndafunga kuti ndawana anondida. Ngatirege kuti varume vakaipa nokuti pamwe pacho anenge ane wake waanodanana naye. In short ukaona musikana anodaro anenge anenzara, nhamo nehupenyu hwake usingafambe.

1 Oct 2014 20:40

Quote by Happygirl98
Quote by biltshuks

Nice quote my sister. Wel the problem is with us girls, we turn to be too desperate about men to an extend to reveal our secretes to these men hence them taking advantage of us. Some of us woman are the approaching these men pakusvika kuudza mukomana secrete yehupenyu hwako iwe usati wamuona.

Really pains kusvika pamoyo cause ndinenge ndafunga kuti ndawana anondida. Ngatirege kuti varume vakaipa nokuti pamwe pacho anenge ane wake waanodanana naye. In short ukaona musikana anodaro anenge anenzara, nhamo nehupenyu hwake usingafambe.

2 Oct 2014 10:56

@Happygirl98 wel said i gues to al those who hev ears they heard u bt to those who ar dumb nd slow thinkers they wl kip on chasing wat dsnt belong to them..vozechema mangwana vaudzwa chokwadi kuti ndina Princess wangu vouya pano voti varume ava ifake kikikikiki,..inhamo nenzara shuwa

2 Oct 2014 11:14

Be smart&cautious,,,you will neva know who they are and their motives.pple a nt very honesty nor truthful,even who they are n their motives 4 liking yo profile..qouted ths 4rm MOD's view,,,again ths is thumb up MOD ths was wel searchd n well observed,only the wise full of wisdom wil get 2 understand the point&fact behind the camera

2 Oct 2014 11:55

b)When you come online,the effort presumes you have a definite purpose and a particular personality type you want,so all that you do must be to attract the kind of person you want.
-Have very recent and clear photos of yourself-on the other hand dont be too attracted by picture people.!..
-When you recieve requests ,dont take anything at face-value...balance facts.!
-Many experts on dating advice to move yr conversation to yr cell,coz they argue that on voice-call you are able to check if your personalities click and if the other person actually has a personality.!
-It doesnt matter hw desperate you feel or the magnetism,take things very slowly.....if you feel like meeting,do that in public places for the first few dates.
-Dating ettiquettte says if you meet someone nice,sincere ,whom you really enjoy being with....slow down and stop flirting with other people and give your current partner a chance.!
-At the end of the day you need time to date and shop around to find a like-minded and compartible person to you,and though getting into a relationship is easy,getting into a healthy,compartible and successful one demands hard work,wisdom and insight....and a little honesty with yourself more than anything else.!

2 Oct 2014 12:05

Thats very true Mr Mod wsh we cld al thnk in that same direction i salute u fo such an excellently researched topic thumbs up

2 Oct 2014 12:14

Quote by Sharkey
b)When you come online,the effort presumes you have a definite purpose and a particular personality type you want,so all that you do must be to attract the kind of person you want.
-Have very recent and clear photos of yourself-on the other hand dont be too attracted by picture people.!..
-When you recieve requests ,dont take anything at face-value...balance facts.!
-Many experts on dating advice to move yr conversation to yr cell,coz they argue that on voice-call you are able to check if your personalities click and if the other person actually has a personality.!
-It doesnt matter hw desperate you feel or the magnetism,take things very slowly.....if you feel like meeting,do that in public places for the first few dates.
-Dating ettiquettte says if you meet someone nice,sincere ,whom you really enjoy being with....slow down and stop flirting with other people and give your current partner a chance.!
-At the end of the day you need time to date and shop around to find a like-minded and compartible person to you,and though getting into a relationship is easy,getting into a healthy,compartible and successful one demands hard work,wisdom and insight....and a little honesty with yourself more than anything else.!

100% True i cant add or subtract on that anenzeve anzva,,, Aah thats wisdom at higher degree..if i b a teacher will gv u 10more free marks Excellent

2 Oct 2014 14:15

Tumwe tuvanawo hatuna hunhu tuma19yr 21yr old shuwa inbox n introduce themselves nxxxxxxa let us hve respect 4 each other,,,,vanhu vonanga zera ravo..tunozviti totunda hurume iyo iriweti twakufamba tuchipfimba chero bvandara nxxxxaaa...handzi nemunyori MOD"Have a definite purpose&perculiar personality type u want When online

2 Oct 2014 17:06

Quote by biltshuks
Tumwe tuvanawo hatuna hunhu tuma19yr 21yr old shuwa inbox n introduce themselves nxxxxxxa let us hve respect 4 each other,,,,vanhu vonanga zera ravo..

I 2nd u thre my sister even the bible says "Threfore a man shal leav hs parents n b joined to hs wyf "hanzi man nt boy vakadzi ndevevarume nt tukomana

2 Oct 2014 19:42

Kkkk taura hako Shaquaan,,,we want deal nezvibabababa zvacho

3 Oct 2014 11:21

For as long as we are not too desperate we wil survive this problem. Ngatizive zvatakavinga pano.

3 Oct 2014 11:25

Quote by Happygirl98
For as long as we are not too desperate we wil survive this problem. Ngatizive zvatakavinga pano.

zvawakavinga handiizvo zvandakavinga pano ndopanenyaya,,,what are the motives,intentions n wat u want achieve behind...thez smthn behind us we only c the front

Edited by biltshuks / 3 Oct 2014 11:30