Zimbabwe forum: Religion - Looking for Moderators for "Religion" section
Share this topic
10 Jan 2014 16:49

Hello all. We are looking for moderators for "Religion" section of the forum.
In order to participate you must:
1. Have 3rd or higher level.
2. Be posted at least 10 interesting and valuable topics in "Religion" section.
3. Have a possibility to dedicate at least 1 hour per day for forum supervision.
4. ONLY if you qualify all 3 requirements mentioned above, you can apply by posting reply to this topic. Explain in your reply WHY you want to be moderator and why we should choose you.

Moderators’ responsibilities: supervision of dedicated Forum section (edit/confirm/delete topics, ban flooders, etc.), posting of new and interesting topics.
All moderators will be granted with free Mobopoints for their help and never ending gratitude of all MoboFree team and members!
Moderators will be announced till 15.02.2014.

15 Jan 2014 07:41

hie my name is tafadzwa and im interested in being a moderaror because i beleive as a devout christian under a respected Prophetic ministry and a follower of one of the most sought after Man of God in Zimbabwe i can help discuss and contirbute to the spiritual upliftment of fellow christiaons and bring ourselves closer to God and bring him souls to his Kingdom.with my knowledge of the word i can inspire some people and help them change their way of life for the better.i hope i will Qualify fr this post .thank you in advance

15 Jan 2014 08:24

i am not making a request to be a moderator, but certainly consider some with a vast knowledge of all religions not someone who says he follows a most sought after prophet right.

16 Jan 2014 07:40

It wil be my pleasure to be your moderator/religion/ sector,because on the other side am doing theology @ university level.so l think it wil be of benefit to this forum.l have leant a lot and ready to deliver .thank you.

Edited by Ustro / 16 Jan 2014 07:53
17 Jan 2014 05:03

wanna join this for the love of God service to humanity,add me if you can.

17 Jan 2014 11:01

I want to be a moderator coz i know i can change the way mobofree look s &for the sake of my pleasure

14 Apr 2016 11:42

Most sought after man of god. Do you believe in God or man of god

14 Apr 2016 11:48

Quote by rastamwana
i am not making a request to be a moderator, but certainly consider some with a vast knowledge of all religions not someone who says he follows a most sought after prophet right.

Any one can be a servant of God people should stop submitting to prophets but should seek God.
He alone should be the most sought after not anyone on this planet

14 Apr 2016 11:51

Quote by bwaibwai1
Most sought after man of god. Do you believe in God or man of god

kana maku believer in the Man of God makurasika hamuone .. believe and put your trust in God not man!