Zimbabwe forum: Romance & Friendship - Is Love at first 'chat'-infatuation or real love.?
Share this topic
14 Aug 2014 23:42

Honestly,does 'love at first chat' -love online-exist?...can you actually 'love' someone you virtually dont know?..In your opinion what qualifies as 'LOVE'..??

27 Aug 2014 16:46

Yes offcourse why not?, love is a way creating of relationship

8 Sep 2014 02:49

To me Love is nt jus a strong feeling it is a decision ,t is a judgement, t is a promise Love is an unconditional committment to an imperfect person *love is complex t doesnt struck suddenly t comes only wen two individuals hav reoriented their lives ,each wth the other as a new focal point

8 Sep 2014 16:28

Quote by Shaquaan
To me Love is nt jus a strong feeling it is a decision ,t is a judgement, t is a promise Love is an unconditional committment to an imperfect person *love is complex t doesnt struck suddenly t comes only wen two individuals hav reoriented their lives ,each wth the other as a new focal point

Hmmm....ndashaya kana emukanwa.!.....'love is an unconditional commitment to an imperfect person'...such a simple but mind-blowing statement.!If we all knew this heart-aches would be so much less.!...thanx Shaquaan.!

8 Sep 2014 16:33

love its abt full comtmnt;sharing flingz ;hving one thing in mind;bcz u my shr flingz wth wk mate kkk thts not love

8 Sep 2014 21:55

Ts real i believe

10 Sep 2014 03:32

Ok whats app

10 Sep 2014 10:01

I dnt believe anything @ first sight or first chat is worth to be taken serious until two people learn and understand each other, @ first sight its infatuation, love will then develop from there, love is knowing the good and bad bout your partner and live with it it juss dont happen instantly it develops and matures with tym

10 Sep 2014 10:52

Me I believe so

12 Sep 2014 22:31

.Love takes time to manifest.It just doesn't suffice.You can be taken by someones grammar content or personal presentation but it does not define a feeling that can be compared to love.That feeling you gain through that,personally i can define it as likeness,way far from infatuation and even further from love.For me,love only comes from physical meeting.A meeting of minds,a blend in vocal chords and an actual view of the voice behind the written words on chat.For in the verbal words of a being for even less than five minutes can you determine/observe the real person behind words on chat.So love on first chat is impossible neither is Infatuation fit to come in here.I personally would vote for liking on first chat

12 Sep 2014 22:41

it taks a minute to know someone,an hour to like someone and a day to love someone.love is far beyond looks and can be felt from anywhere.

24 Sep 2014 13:49

Ngamandlwana lawa.that would playing with some1's feelins.TASTE n PASS thats e name of game.watch ladies.hyneas out there who just wants taste u.tru takes a couple of month b4 u taste e forbidden fruit