Share this topic
14 Feb 2014 11:01

Men:do you just want sex in a relationship....why do you run after you get it??
Women:are you after money alone...if not what are we missing-educate our men!
LETZ TALK!!!

15 Feb 2014 11:44

We rn bcse is over.

15 Feb 2014 16:49

So,you run becoz the desire is satiated....but the girl is heartbroken becoz she expects more than just being casual.Is it possible to be honest about your intent from the start??

Edited by Sharkey / 15 Feb 2014 16:51
17 Feb 2014 08:57

17 Feb 2014 19:31

'appreciate the smiley...But do we ever question the motives behind propositions-ever,or we presume 'i luv u' means 'i will be proper with you'??..

17 Feb 2014 19:40

Maybe the quesion is:
Men-what do you Really mean when you say 'i love you',
Women-what do you really mean and expect when you say.........WHAT DO WOMEN SAY???.......
LETZ TALK!!!

19 Feb 2014 10:47

yah the bible says if you sleep with a minor you are now one person.so how can i run away coz she is part of mr.coz its written that only adultary can tear you off.i only run if she cheat on me

19 Feb 2014 21:52

Quote by DANVIER
yah the bible says if you sleep with a minor you are now one person.so how can i run away coz she is part of mr.coz its written that only adultary can tear you off.i only run if she cheat on me

....thank u Danvier,i appreciate yr view.you are coming from a highly moral viewpoint...only wish more people held relationships as sacred things-we cld produce stronger and better society..

5 Mar 2014 04:57

Could it simply be that when we are 'looking' we are neither honest about our motives nor clear-headed about what we want of prospective partners??

10 Mar 2014 21:23

In this society when men say ' l love u ' ey dont mean for betr and for worse all they wll be sayn is i want to sleep w u .

13 Mar 2014 11:34

Hi Tinkey....i think for me it wld be refreshing to meet a sharp woman who'd ask me to speak in simpler language what i mean by those three little words!

13 Mar 2014 15:40

Basically it seems that most pple do not understand what love is they think its about getting what u want for satisfaction but the reality is the opposite is true

14 Mar 2014 10:32

I think as a guy luv shld be giving myself completly to my woman in everyway,with the balancing effect that i'm awesomely loved so much that i 'worship' my lady!-crazy but true and workable!!

14 Mar 2014 21:34

Never worship a woman no matter what. She will take advantage n make u her bitch. Haikona!

15 Mar 2014 20:12

Men are never satisfied with wat they have, they are always somethin new

16 Mar 2014 06:10

Not all women ar after money.its u guyz who aproach us with flashy thngs coz u ve a mentality dat,dats wat we women interested in.wy do we then end up having hrtbrks wn a guy dumps u.

Edited by Kukuwaishe7 / 16 Mar 2014 06:17
16 Mar 2014 19:12

Quote by Kukuwaishe7
Not all women ar after money.its u guyz who aproach us with flashy thngs coz u ve a mentality dat,dats wat we women interested in.wy do we then end up having hrtbrks wn a guy dumps u.

16 Mar 2014 19:15

Quote by Kukuwaishe7

Kukuwaishe,i've been waiting for a viewpoint like this-So,what do women really want??...i bet you every man wants to know!!

16 Mar 2014 22:40

in such a scenario girls end up saying they have been used.but am i the one who enjoyed or its both parties.if both then no1 was used since we all enjoyed the act.n it was out of love.jus learn to go

17 Mar 2014 02:38

I believe a man wants the best frm a relatiomship always. When we love smone its nt easy 2 let go and thats why you find others resorting to violence if cheated. Twas lyk that even Biblically...men are in charge of the love thing and dont expect to be surbodinate or equal in love. we share luv, yes, bt we are nt on the same platform. Man's love pedestal is always frm the top. Thats why the clergy last longer in relationships. Their equation is biblical and blessed yes its not all of them. There are black sheep here and there