Zambian forum: Romance & Friendship - True love quote
Share this topic
11 Nov 2015 17:30

What is true love ?
I was looking the meaning of true love In whole Internet,
Some people say love is just talking kind, warm and cute words to each other, love is just telling “I love you”, is just being together and having fun.

But for me is a bit different and love is hard. So the true love meant is? It's caring of someone you love, being with him when he needs your help, doing everything to protect and look after him.:hm

different people different understand what true love is ..!
I would like to see how many and what really meaning of true love .
I want to collect true love quotes ...if you have true love quote collection please share here , thanks friend

Edited by honey_lyn / 11 Nov 2015 18:13
14 Nov 2015 20:28

Quote by honey_lyn
What is true love ?
I was looking the meaning of true love In whole Internet,
Some people say love is just talking kind, warm and cute words to each other, love is just telling “I love you”, is just being together and having fun.
But for me is a bit different and love is hard. So the true love meant is? It's caring of someone you love, being with him when he needs your help, doing everything to protect and look after him.:hm

different people different understand what true love is ..!
I would like to see how many and what really meaning of true love .
I want to collect true love quotes ...if you have true love quote collection please share here , thanks friend :heart

15 Nov 2015 19:47

Heart love .... This is a true love which never end no matter what comes your way and now (2) feelings for love ... Its fades it never go far because feelings go and your eyes will start looking for others