Ugandian forum: Other - Birthday Supprise.
Share this topic
11 Mar 2015 14:25

Last week was my birthday. My wife didn't wish me, my parents forgot and so did my kids. I went to work, even my colleagues didn't wish me. As I entered my cabin my secretary said, "Happy Birthday Boss!"
I felt so special, she asked me out for lunch. After lunch, she invited me to her apartment and we went.
There then she said, "do you mind if i go to the bedroom for a minute?" "Okay", I said.
She came out 5 minutes later with a cake.....my wife, my parents, my kids, my friends and my colleagues all screaming, "SURPRISE!!!"
...And I was waiting on the bed, NAKED!

12 Mar 2015 21:17

It was my sis kid's birthday,on which i was entittled to buy a cake,i am a good artist so i made a 3steps cake out of wood i designed it in a craft way to attract guests,i then bought a real cake for 5k which will be placed on top of the wooden one for the kid to cut.They were at Lugazi waiting for a cake from kampala and they were so happy to see a big cake on a small party,they all wished to eat alot but they realised it at the time of cutting that the cake is not real but made the function colourful!.

14 Mar 2015 20:30

hahahahahahaha! its indeed a surprise