Ugandian forum: Romance & Friendship - SHOULDN'T MEN ALSO JOIN THE ROADSIDE STANDING & START CALLING" Aunt My Things Are Sharp!"??.
Share this topic
29 Jan 2015 03:38

It Has Taken Time When Min~skirt Gals Standing In Collidos Bother Us With "Uncle Ebyange Bikuumufu!=my Things Are Oky!",they Are Realy Serious In Pulling Our Hands & Shirts!.Thinking Of Them,gave Me An Idea That May Be Strong & Handsome Men Should Also Join The Race Such That Unsertisified Ladies Can Bridge The Gap & May Be It Will Reduce The Unemployment Rate!!.Am Sure Many Aged Ladies,divorced,widows & Those Who Tend To Feel Desperat,will Now Rejoyce & Come Back To Life Without Worries Of Breaking Their Hearts!!!.Alot Of Men Are Happy Becoze Of Those Gals & I Think Many Ladies Will Now Relax & Wash Away The Day To Day Stressing!!!.Oky Now,lets Go My Boys Go,go,go,gooo....& Stand In Collidos Bt Wic Dressing Style Coz The Gals've Got De Backshow,kundi Show The Min-skirts Etc...Boys Wic Fassion Will We Use As Apertizer??.Hahahahaaaa...The Strugle Has Begunn Lets Join The Race....!

Edited by Nyonjo23 / 29 Jan 2015 03:46
11 Feb 2015 11:37

Dude,,guys are already out there taking part in the game.Check out kansanga now referred to as the RED DISTRICT...

11 Feb 2015 11:42

we use balance hahahahaaaaaa