Ugandian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - Motorola Moto X review and price in Uganda
Share this topic
27 Aug 2014 16:53

I’ve been browsing on the Internet I I’ve found this phone, which is among top most stylish phones in Uganda this year, so I wanted to get to know more about it. Here is wat I’ve found on Motorola company’s site:

Design

We measured hundreds of hands to make sure Moto X fits comfortably in yours. It's curved. It’s comfortable. It’s approachable.

Display

Introducing a better way to get your notifications. It's everything you want to know, when you want to know it. Delivered discreetly to your screen. So you don't have to be that person always checking your phone.

Camera

Just twist your wrist twice and it’s ready to shoot. And because you can touch anywhere on the screen, it only takes one hand—and just a few seconds—to get that perfect shot.

Technology

Motorola X8 Mobile Computing System which includes a software optimized Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (1.7GHz Dual-Core Krait CPU, quad-core Adreno 320 GPU), a natural language processor and a contextual computing processor

Price

Price in Uganda – 1 450 000 UGX. I agree, this is not the best option, because of its cost, so as always I suggest you to check online ads for used phones.

Motorola Moto X
”Motorola

If you want to read about this Motorola smartphone in detail, then I’ve already done another post on Motorola Moto X specifications.

After all, don’t forget to express your opinion to all the readers and write it down below! ☺

Edited by TechBoy / 27 Aug 2014 17:04