Ugandian forum: Computers - Lenovo N20p Chromebook - review & price in Uganda
Share this topic
26 Aug 2014 14:10

Lenovo N20p Chromebook is one of the most gorgeous Google-stamped laptops I've seen yet. Like the Dell Chromebook 11 before it and the Samsung Chromebook 2 to come, Lenovo has clearly applied its eye for style to the Chrome OS notebook. Lets get deeper into it:

Price in Uganda

850 000 UGX. It is cheaper than most of other laptops on the market, but more expensive than other chromebooks like Toshiba or Acer. For cheaper prices I suggest you to check online offers or used laptops for sale.

The 10-point multitouch screen on the N20p Chromebook improves accuracy, making touch-browsing and selecting more responsive and precise.

The acclaimed AccuType keyboard is ergonomically designed to make typing more comfortable and to reduce errors. The intuitive, easy-to-use touchpad features simple scroll, zoom, and rotate functions.

Lenovo N20p chromebook

The N20p Chromebook includes a 720p HD webcam and integrated speakers, which are perfect for web chats.

Operational system

With a boot time as fast as 3 seconds, integrated browser security, and auto-updates to ensure your technology is always up-to-date, you get all the benefits of a Lenovo/Google partnership. Plus, the N20p Chromebook comes loaded with useful Google apps like Gmail, YouTube, and Google Maps, and you can access thousands more—including those that help you to succeed in the classroom and beyond—in the Chrome Web Store.

There are many other manyfacturers, who produces chromebooks like Acer. If you want to compare them, then check my reviews on other chromebooks: Acer, Toshiba and HP.

I hope you liked it, if so, then please leave me a feedback down below! ☺

Edited by TechBoy / 26 Aug 2014 14:21