Ugandian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - LG G2 phone review & price in Uganda
Share this topic
22 Aug 2014 16:16

It's been a long time since I reviewed a high-end LG phone. Even the top-end models we encountered at this year's MWC show, such as the LG Optimus G Pro, never made it. LG has pulled out all the stops with its latest top-end Android handsets, though; the LG G2 is a huge 5.2-inch Full HD phone with a powerful quad-core 2.2GHz processor.

Display

LG has really splashed out when it comes to the G2’s screen with impressive results. The display manages to provide a ludicrously sharp 534 pixels per inch (PPI). To put that into some context the ‘Retina’ display on the iPhone 5S ‘only’ manages 326 PPI while the Galaxy S5 offers 432 PPI. There’s no doubt that the screen on the LG G2 is beautiful but you’ll need to look very closely indeed to spot the extra sharpness on the LG G2 compared to the Galaxy S5 or even the iPhone.

LG G2 design
”LG

Battery

LG made a big deal out of taking up more internal space by staggering its battery shape within the device. As the back curves, the battery staggers or pyramids a little in shape to take advantage of what would otherwise be empty space. That means LG was able to cram a 3000mAh power pack inside the G2, which is larger than the new flagships in the form of the Samsung Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8.

Price

This LG smartphone will cost you 1 450 000 Ugandan shillings... Yes, this is really expensive, so don't forget to check used LG phones for lower prices!

Here is more...

If you are interested in electronics, mobile gadgets, tablets, etc., then I invite you to check my other forum posts and review them in the comments. I’m always interested in your opinion and want to know what you think! Read more: How To Choose The Best Android Phone In Uganda?, How to test a phone – advises for Ugandans and iPhone 5: Specs And Price In Uganda

Edited by TechBoy / 25 Aug 2014 10:48
23 Aug 2014 02:06

hw much prices is it?

23 Aug 2014 14:11

price and wea your located?

23 Aug 2014 14:43

Quote by jamesjohnson39
hw much prices is it?