Ugandian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - iPhone 5 Rewiew With Price in Uganda
Share this topic
20 Aug 2014 13:32

iPhone 5 is not the most popular in Uganda, because it is quite expensive, although really good. This smartphone was the fourth major redesign and the second major improvement to the iPhone's display. iPhone went from a 3:2 aspect ration to a more cinematic 16:9. The density stayed the same, at 326ppi, so that resulted in a size increase to 4-inches and pixel count increase to 1136x640 to fill up all that extra space. It allowed for an extra row of icons, an extra message, and extra everything in general. This phone has really many improvements comparing with Iphone 4, therefore I would like to review it for you today.

iPhone 5 price in Uganda

iPhone 5 is not a cheap smartphone, its cost is around 1 700 000 Ugandan shillings. If you want to buy an iPhone, but don’t have enough money, then I suggest you to check various marketplaces for used iPhones or cheaper mobile phones.

iPhone 5 processor

This mobile gadget also debuted Apple's first custom processor. Previous Apple A-series processors had been based on existing ARM reference designs. For the Apple A6, Apple licensed the ARM v7s instruction set and made their own design -- a 32nm CMOS dual-core Apple CPU that can run from between 800MHz and 1.2GHz. And they topped it off with a triple-core PowerVR SGX543MP3 GPU and 1GB of RAM. It was roughly twice as fast. Again. There was no new storage option, however, so 64GB remained the max. The battery did creep up again, though, to 1440mAh. That, along with new efficiencies, increased useful battery life.

iPhone 5 design
”iPhone

iPhone 5 design

Thinness, in my book, is the foundation for coolness. But thinness isn't just an aesthetic bonus; it can be practical too. In this case, Apple stretched out the 4S just enough to allow for a bigger screen, while making it lighter and easier to hold. I love the two-tone back, and the pigmented glass effect, although the chassis is a little sharp at the edges.

• Height: 4.87 inches (123.8 mm)
• Width: 2.31 inches (58.6 mm)
• Depth: 0.30 inch (7.6 mm)
• Weight: 3.95 ounces (112 grams)

Browsing with iPhone 5

The web browser is as fast as anything we've seen too, as well as the audio performance – and the larger screen makes video viewing better. There's also the very good camera on offer, with speedy pictures and great quality of snaps… in short, there's not a lot we can fault on the specs, as we're fine not having a quad core chip just for the sake of it.

I would definitely like to have this phone by my own, it looks better for me than any Android phone! Tell me, would you buy this phone?

Please read my reviews of other iPhones and leave your feedback below: Iphone 6 rumours in Uganda[/ur] and iPhone 4 specs and price in Uganda

Edited by TechBoy / 25 Aug 2014 11:19
21 Aug 2014 17:19

luv big fones n da software z really good