Ugandian forum: Computers - The Best Place To Buy Tablets in Uganda
Share this topic
19 Aug 2014 12:54

Tablet computer is a mobile device with display, circuitry and battery in a single unit. These gadgets have sensors, cameras, microphone, accelerometer and touchscreen, which replaces computer’s mouse. Some of them have physical buttons (e.g. for volume or power). Tablets are typically larger than smartphones. It might be size of 7 inches or bigger.

Tablets have similar features to the smartphones, except you can’t call with them. Better tablets are usually more expensive than good phones. Samsung tablets are one of the best tablets in the world, you can compare their prices in most electronics stores or at online stores like Ebay or Amazon.

Tablet bought from MoboFree
”Tablet

So, where to buy a cheap tablet?

In my opinion, the best place to buy electronics is online marketplaces like MoboFree, where people sell their used things for much lowers prices than at stores. You can buy them two or even three times cheaper than at original stores.

Compare different manufacturers tablets’ prices online, find yourself a dream tablet and buy you old one, or your old phone and save money at the same time!

If you liked my post and want to know more about tablets, then read my other posts: Popular Samsung Tablet PC With Prices in Uganda and Latest Samsung Tablets in Uganda.

Edited by TechBoy / 25 Aug 2014 11:36