Ugandian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - Where To Buy Huawei Ascend P6 Phone in Uganda?
Share this topic
19 Aug 2014 12:52

Recently I reviewed new Huawei Ascend P6 Phone in Uganda, which is very popular here. Huawei Company continuously creates long-term value for customers by being responsive to their needs and requirements. They measure their work against how much value they bring to customers, because this company can only succeed through their customers’ success. I recommend you to read my previous posts on specs and price, but this time I’ll tell you about where to buy these stylish phones.

As we all know, there are several ways to buy a mobile phone. The main thing, which is different and very important when buying a phone, is price.

Huawei phone from MoboFree
”

Expensive Huawei phones

Expensive Huawei phones can be found at many electronic stores or at Huawei products retailers’ stores. Why are they expensive? Because the price of the phone consists of phone itself plus shop’s rent, workers wages, electricity and so on… Therefore I suggest you to choose online, where sellers do not pay for warehouses or other stuff.

Cheap Huawei phones

Cheap Huawei phones as well as Huawei Ascend P6 mobile phone can be found on many online stores. You can check them on Ebay, Amazon or, if you want a local website, then MoboFree. There are loads of other phones: featured phones, cell phones, smartphones, even tablets or laptops… They are cheaper not because they are fake, but because these gadgets are used. You can even sell your old phone at the same place and save your money in this way! Compare different prices from different sellers and choose the best Android phone for you!

If you liked my post, then write me your opinion below and tell me where do you bought your phone!

Edited by TechBoy / 25 Aug 2014 11:44