Ugandian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - Huawei Ascend P6 Phone - Specs
Share this topic
19 Aug 2014 12:50

Huawei exists to serve customers, whose demands are the driving forces behind their development. This company continuously creates long-term value for customers by being responsive to their needs and requirements. Huawei measure their work against how much value they bring to customers, because they can only succeed through their customers’ success. This time they released new mobile phone in Uganda – Huawei Ascend P6, which I’m going to review you today!

You can find more details in my other forum posts on: Huawei Ascend P6 Price In Uganda and Where To Buy It In Uganda.

Huawei Ascend P6 smartphone size and design

Its size is 132.65 x 65.5 x 6.18 mm. It looks very thin, sharp and stylish. This Huawei smartphone weights about 120 g with battery, which is very light. LCD display size is really great – 4.7 inches. You can choose from black, white and pink Huawei Ascend P6 phones.

Huawei Ascend P6 phone design
”Huawei

Huawei Ascend P6 mobile phone’s camera

This Huawei Android phone is different from other smartphones by his front facing camera. Even high-end Android phones tend to have only 2-megapixel front-facing cameras at best, while this Huawei has it with 5 megapixel! Back camera resolution is 8-megapixel, which lets you to take pictures of 3264x2448 pixels and videos up to 1920x1080 pixels.

Huawei phone’s battery

The Huawei Ascend P6's 2000mAh battery is about right for a modern quad-core smartphone with a bright 720p HD display, sitting somewhere between the similar Samsung Galaxy S3 and the HTC One X.
This average battery‘s size doesn’t impact on the device's below-average size and weight is a tribute to Huawei's engineers.

Other specs of Huawei phone

• CPU: 1.5 GHZ quad-core CPU K3V2E
• Operation System: Android 4.2.2.
• Memory: 2GB RAM and 8GB ROM
• GPS: Yes
• Wi-Fi: Yes
• Bluetooth: Yes
• Sensors: Light, Tilt, Proximity, Gyroscope, Compass
• Emotion UI: Yes

What is in the box?

• Phone (with built-in battery)
• Charger
• USB Cable
• Headset
• Safety Information
• Quick Start Guide
• TPU case
• Headset jack cover (with eject tool)

I hope it was interesting to read! If yes, then please leave me a feedback in the comments section and write me your opinion! ☺

Edited by TechBoy / 25 Aug 2014 11:56