Ugandian forum: Business - Where to buy Samsung Galaxy in Uganda?
Share this topic
12 Aug 2014 13:14

Samsung Galaxy mobile phones are very popular, so there are many of them on the market. You can choose from many types and colours. Al these smartphones are recently released, therefore quite expensive. So you should be careful when buying a cheaper phone, because it could be a fake one.

On the other hand, it could be cheaper when you buy a phone from a person, not from store, because it might be used. The best way to buy a used phone is to find it at online marketplace, because there usually are only trusted sellers. I personally bought my feature phone on MoboFree.

So, why is it good to buy your mobile device here?

1. Used phones are always cheaper than the new ones, although they are still working properly.
2. You can sell your old phone at the same place, therefore your wallet won’t be empty after buying a new phone.
3. There is a really small chance of fraud, because sellers on this site have their feedbacks and personal details.
4. There are a huge variety of phones on this market, so you can compare them, which one looks better or which one is cheaper.
5. You can buy a mobile phone or any other device directly from your home or office, and there is no need to visit all the shops in the town.
6. Most of the sellers in Uganda also have their items uploaded on this site.

It's easy to buy and choose online!
It's easy to buy and choose online!

So good luck while choosing your Samsung Galaxy! I hope you’ll find phones cheap and in good condition.

If you liked this post, then you can also check my other forum post on: Where to buy cheap Samsung phones in Uganda

Edited by TechBoy / 14 Aug 2014 15:56