Ugandian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - Review of best Samsung smartphones in Uganda
Share this topic
11 Aug 2014 14:22

Al these phones I’m going to mention can be easily found in Kampala and other cities in Uganda at official stores, retailers or being sold by individual people at various marketplaces. Of course the last option is the cheapest one, so it’s your right to choose, how much do you want to pay for it! Cheaper used Samsung smartphones can be found on various marketplaces online. Now let’s move to reviews!

Samsung Galaxy S5

• With a 5.1" 1080p screen, 16 MP camera and 2 GB of RAM, the Galaxy S5 Android phone might not be the utmost specs beast that the Android world has to offer, but it comes with plenty of new features, both in comparison with its predecessor, the S4 smarphone, and when measured up to the other flagships.
• The heart beat sensor, for instance, is unique for the Galaxy S5 smartphone. Samsung also introduced two new launch colors, including Copper Gold, and a brand new perforated design for the rear cover.
• The addition of Snapdragon 801 chipset brings on LTE-A download speeds, and 4K video recording, to an already superb handset.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

• The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 mobile phone is the first device ever to feature 3GB of RAM. With it, Samsung makes the jump to 1080p full HD displays on phablets and it adopts a new textured back.
• The Note 3 mobile device features a larger than before 5.7” 1080p Super AMOLED display, but it retains a more compact profile. There is a 13-megapixel camera with improved flash, and of course an all new S Pen with improved functionality.

Samsung Galaxy S4 Active

Samsung Galaxy S4 Active phone design
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active phone design

• With the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active smartphone has a 5" 1080x1920 pixels Full HD LCD display in a 9mm thin phone, a quad-core 1.9 GHz processor, 2 GB of RAM, an 8 MP camera on the back, LTE/HSPA+ radio, infrared beamer, 16 GB of internal memory plus a microSD slot, a decent 2600 mAh battery, and Android 4.2.2 to run it all, with all the goodies of the latest TouchWiz Nature UX.
• The outdoorsy features don't stop with the IP67 certification, making the phone dust- and water-proof up to three feet deep for up to 30 minutes.
• Long press this phone’s the volume key up, and the powerful LED light becomes a torch, and that same volume rocker down can be used as a camera shutter key directly from locked mode.

Price

To check the prices for Samsung Galaxy phones by visiting various online marketplaces and comparing prices in Uganda.

If you have something to say me or want to leave a feedback, please feel free to comment below! Also, I would like to know your opinion on which phones are the best for you? ☺

You can also check my other forum posts, I’m writing a lot about phones: Samsung Galaxy mini phones: specs & price in Uganda or Samsung Dual SIM Phones In Uganda

Edited by TechBoy / 25 Aug 2014 13:43