Ugandian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - Samsung Duos in Uganda: review and prices
Share this topic
8 Aug 2014 16:57

Samsung brand has over 25 mobile phones with ability to handle 2 SIM cards at once. Not all of them are available in Uganda, but those two, which I’m going to review, you should find in shops or online marketplaces. If you won’t then I suggest you to choose similar phone like Samsung Ace or other. So let’s begin!

Samsung GT-B5722 DUOS mobile phone

• Operation System – Proprietery
• Design – Full Touch
• Wight – 95 g
• Display – 2.8 inches
• Battery – 12000 mAh
• Camera – 3 MP

Samsung B5722 packs the functionality and convenience of two phones in one compact and stylish touch screen handset. Whether you want to take advantage of economical calling rates from different service providers or separate your business and personal calls, Samsung B5722 can handle all your needs and double your productivity and savings. The stylish touch screen design brings easy navigation to your fingertips with style and grace.

Its price is around 290 000 UGX in Uganda.

Samsung B5722 mobile phone design
Samsung B5722 mobile phone design

Samsung GT-B7722 DUOS mobile phone

• Operation System – SHP
• Java – CLDC 1.1
• Design – Full Touch
• Wight – 105 g
• Display – 3.2 inches
• Battery – 12000 mAh
• Camera – 5 MP
• Flash – Yes
• Music & Video – Yes
• User Memory – 270 MB
• External Memory – up to 16 GB
• Bluetooth – Yes
• Wi-Fi – Yes
Thе Samsung B7722 (also known as Star Duos in certain markets) is an enticing offer for people who definitely need the comfort of using two networks, or phone with two SIM cards from the same carrier simultaneously on a brand name handset.

Its price is around 400 000 UGX in Uganda.

If you are interested in devices with 2 SIM cards, then check my other post on this topic: Samsung Dual SIM phones in Uganda

If you have something to say me or want to leave a feedback, please feel free to comment below! Also, I would like to know your opinion on 2 SIM phones ☺

Edited by TechBoy / 25 Aug 2014 14:02