Ugandian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - Samsung Gravity phones - specs and Price in Uganda
Share this topic
8 Aug 2014 16:52

Read full specs of these Samsung Gravity Android phones and find Samsung Gravity phones prices in Uganda at the end!

Where to buy Samsung Gravity mobile phones?

These Samsung mobile phones are not very easy to find in Kampala and rest of Uganda. You should check at Samsung retailers’ stores or buy it used from your friend or from online marketplace.

Samsung Gravity Touch

This is a very popular cell phone in Uganda - Samsung Gravity Touch, which has multiple messaging options. Its networking service feature lets update you work status with ease. Also it has Customization options through pre-loaded widgets. Some of the pre-loaded apps include YouTube, Google Maps and Assisted GPS. Meaning you can use the time you save not getting lost to watch viral videos.

• Display - resistive 2.8" touchscreen
• Camera - 2.0 MP resolution
• Memory – external microSD card
• Battery – up to 6 hours talk time

Samsung Gravity Touch cell phone
Samsung Gravity Touch cell phone

Samsung Gravity Q (T-Mobile)

This Samsung Gravity Q mobile phone is really “Easy on the Thumbs, or Should We Say, Thumb”. This mobile gadget makes typing on your phone easier than ever. It comes with a full, slide-out 4 row QWERTY keyboard, which is perfect for fast texting to a friend, an important work email to a colleague, or posting an update on any of your social networks. This Samsung phone allows you to be anywhere in the world, and still stay connected. Also, if you want more space and less restrictions, the Samsung Gravity T is the phone for you! Let’s get deeper into the specs and features:

• Display – 3”, 240 x 320 Pixel, QVGA
• Camera - 2.0 MP (Geo-Tagging; Online Image Uploading; Photo Editing)
• Memory – 128 MB (Internal) and even up to 32 GB (External – microSD)
• Battery – up to 5 hours talk time or up to 360 hours standby.

Samsung Gravity Q mobile phone
Samsung Gravity Q mobile phone

Samsung Gravity Phones Prices

New Samsung Gravity Touch cell phone price in Kampala is around 201 000 UGX, which is not really expensive, but you can always buy those two phones cheaper at online marketplaces form people you trust, or you can even swap your old phone to the new one! New Samsung Gravity Q (T-Mobile) price in Uganda is around 250 000 UGX. But as I’ve mentioned before, I wouldn’t buy it new for that sum of money… In my opinion it is better to check used mobile phones for sale online.

Read more on Samsung on my forum: Latest Samsung Tablets in Uganda, Cheap Android Smartphones in Uganda

Do you have anything to add about these phones? Then write me a comment and keep the discussion alive!

Edited by TechBoy / 25 Aug 2014 14:13