Ugandian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - Samsung Galaxy mini phones: specs & price in Uganda
Share this topic
8 Aug 2014 16:47

Samsung Galaxy S3 and Samsung Galaxy S4 are two very successful smartphones in Uganda. Everyone wants them, everyone likes them. But these Samsung mobile phones are quite big and expensive; therefore there where released Samsung mini versions of these mobile gadgets. Today I’ll make a review on both these phones and at the end you’ll find prices of these Samsung phones in Uganda.

Where to buy?

As most of Samsung mobile phones can be bought from Samsung retailers in Uganda these should be as well, but if you don’t find them there, then you can always check online marketplaces and buy phones from trusted people. You could even exchange your old phone to the new one!

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini vs. Samsung Galaxy S3
Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini vs. Samsung Galaxy S3

Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini smartphone Specs

• Display – 4 inches multi-touch screen
• Camera – 5 MP CMOS
• OS – Android, 4.1 Jelly Bean
• Wight – 120g
• Proximity sensor
• Flash – LED
• Front camera – 0.3 MP VGA
• Built-in Storage – 16 GB
• External Storage – microSD up to 32GB
• Battery – 1500 mAh

Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
Samsung Galaxy S4 vs. Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini smart phone Specs

• Display – 4.3 inches multi-touch screen
• Camera – 8 MP CMOS
• OS – Android, 4.2 Jelly Bean
• Wight – 107g
• Light sensor and proximity sensor
• Scratch-resistant glass
• Flash – LED
• Front camera – 1.9 MP
• Built-in Storage – 8 GB
• External Storage – microSD up to 64GB
• Battery – 1900 mAh

Samsung Galaxy Mini Prices in Uganda

Samsung Galaxy S III Mini new smart phone would cost you 650 000 UGX and Samsung Galaxy S IV Mini price is around 756 000 UGX. If you don’t have that amount of money, then buy a used phone or even check for previous Samsung phones, which are not very new, but good enough too.

Read more on Samsung and other phones on my forum: Samsung Galaxy Wave specs and price in Uganda, Nokia Lumia Features and Prices in Uganda

I want to know, whether you like those phones or not and would you buy any of these? Please write down your opinion and post it to the comments section

Edited by TechBoy / 25 Aug 2014 14:11
23 Oct 2014 12:18

Yes