Ugandian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - Nokia Asha Phones, Prices and Specs in Uganda
Share this topic
7 Aug 2014 16:39

Nokia Technologies develops and licenses cutting-edge innovations that are powering the next revolution in computing and mobility: the “programmable world” where intelligent connections bring millions of everyday objects online and create exciting new possibilities. Through Nokia Technologies, Nokia will invest in the further development of its industry-leading innovation portfolio. This will include expanding our successful IP licensing program, helping other companies and organizations benefit from our breakthrough innovations, and exploring new technologies for use in potential future products and services.

Where to buy?

Those Nokia Asha smartphones are available in many Ugandan stores in Kampala and other cities. Also, if you want to buy it for a cheaper price, then I suggest you to visit some online marketplaces and buy a used phone.

Nokia Asha phone Price in Uganda.

You can find them from 100K to 300K Ush, depending on how new the model is and whether is this used or not. I always prefer buying used phone in a good condition, so I can save a lot of money for other things.

Nokia Asha products.

They are fun, colourful, filled to the brim with the apps you love. Asha Smartphones pack a punch. Zero in on the features you need by using filters is very convenient while living in Uganda and saving electric resources. They come in several different colours varying from black to bright yellow, so everyone can find his favourite phone. So now I’m going to give you a few suggestions on what phone to choose:

Good Camera – Nokia Asha 502 Dual Sim This smartphone has a 5MP camera and LED flash, to make photos even more qualitative. They can be reviewed on 3 inches display, which has a power mode, is curved and bright.

Big Screen – Nokia Asha 311, Nokia Asha 306 or Nokia Asha 309 All these Nokia Asha mobile devices has 3 inch displays, which are not the biggest on the market, but good enough for a such a small price. These screens are bright and have a quite good contrast.

Nokia Asha Mobile Phone Design
Nokia Asha Mobile Phone Design

For Business – Nokia Asha 203, Nokia Asha 302 These Nokia smartphones has a unique solid design. It comes only in dark or white colours. They don’t have touch screens, but it is much easier to reply emails when phone has buttons. They are small enough to carry, but big enough to use.

For Browsing – Nokia Asha 309 This Nokia mobile phone has a 3 inch screen, touch display, has a 3G and Wi-Fi connections for faster browsing. You can get more on-line data for less with clever data compression, which this phone has.

If you are interested in electronics, the I suggest you to visit my other post on Latest HTC phones and prices in Uganda

You can always leave a comment below and state your opinion. I can’t wait to read it!

Edited by TechBoy / 25 Aug 2014 14:47