Ugandian forum: Computers - HP laptops in Uganda with prices and specs
Share this topic
7 Aug 2014 16:30

Hewlett-Packard Company or HP (styled as lower case on its official logo) is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. They are manufacturers of one of the best laptops in Uganda; therefore I’d like to review several of their devices.

Where to find HP laptops?

These laptops are available as any other laptops in Uganda. You can find them in most of electronics stores in Kampala or other cities. Also you can try to look for it at online marketplaces if you don’t want to spend all your money and prefer to save.

HP ENVY TOUCHSMART 15-J063CL I7 – Price 2 000 000 Ush

It’s main features are: Intel core i7 4700Mq 2.4 GHZ 4th gen, 12 Gb RAM, 1TB HDD, Cam, WI-Fi, Bluetooth, Fingerprint reader, 15.6 inch touchsmart Full HD 91920x1080) LED display, audio beats, quad speakers and 2 subwoofers. Windows 8 operational system, silver factory refurbished.

HP Envy laptop design
HP Envy laptop design

HP 15 D054SE I3 – Price 1 200 000 Ush

This HP computer has an Intel core i3 – 3110M 2.40 Ghz third generation processor, 4GB RAM memory, 50 Gb GHH, DVD-RW, camera, Wi-Fi connection, LED display, Dos, and comes in black or red colours, so you can choose which looks better for you.

HP PAVILION 15 - INTEL CELERON – 950 000 Ush

This one HP laptop has an Intel Celeron n2810 processor with 2Ghz Clock speed, 2Gb RAM expandable memory, 500Gb HDD and 15.6 inch wide screen. It also has a Wi-Fi connection, Bluetooth, Webcam, DOS operating System.

HP PROBOOK 4540S – 1 600 000 Ush

HP probook laptop has a really good processor – Intel core i5 – 3210M 2.50 Ghz, 4Gb RAM memory, 500GB HDD, Webcam, DVD – RW, Intel HD Graphics, 15.5 inch wide screen and operation system Windows 7 Pro or Windows 8 Pro. It is well for people, who have a need for powerful device.

If you are interested in computers, the check my other post about Cheap Laptops in Uganda for Less Than 600K

And don’t forget to leave a comment about wich laptop would YOU choose!

Edited by TechBoy / 25 Aug 2014 14:49