Ugandian forum: Phones, gadgets and apps - Tecno phones price and specifications in Uganda
Share this topic
7 Aug 2014 14:48

Tecno was the first dual SIM mobile phone brand to hit the market in Africa including Uganda, and staying true to the maxim “think globally, act locally”, Tecno cell phones has achieved great success in translating advanced technology into superior localized products.

Tecno puts heavy consideration on the customers experience and endeavours to provide the customer with the most suitable products for their environment by adopting the latest innovative technology. Tecno mobile phones in Uganda are very popular and you can easy find them for sale at most online marketplaces; therefore I’m going to revise it for you today!

Tecno H 5 – Price 340 000Ush

• Tecno H5 phone is quite new and has good specs: 4 inches display, TFT capacitive touch screen with 256000 colours, internal 4GB memory, 512MB RAM, 3G and Wi-Fi connections, micro SD up to 32Gb, it can stand up to 180 hours.
• This Tecno H5 smartphone has a document viewer, FM radio, Google search, YouTube, Google Talk and other features. It has 3 Bluetooth version, and most important – 5MP camera, which lets to do very qualitative photos.
• It has a similar design to Samsung Android phones.

Tecno M 5 – Price 390 000Ush.

Tecno M5 is a smaller version of the M7; it was created for those people that haven't caught the "big screen phone" fever yet. Its 4.5 inches screen is small enough to comfortably send a text message with one hand and large enough to view and enjoy your movies, games and browsing.
• This mobile gadget has even 8MP rear camera with LED flash and 1.3MP front camera. This Tecno phone also has the same battery as Tecno H5. I think it is really good for the price of 350 000Ush!

Tecno M7 phone design
Tecno M7 phone design

Tecno M 7 – Price 420 000.

• Tecno M7 Android phone is arguably the most popular Tecno smartphone right now in Uganda. Its large screen, decent specs and low price makes it the smartphone of choice in Uganda today.
• Let's take a look at its key specifications: great 8MP camera, 4GB internal memory, micro SD, huge 5 inch screen, dual SIM, 1GB RAM, Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, etc. This Tecno smartphone has really good features; I like its camera and huge display.
• With Tecno M7 you can just relax and enjoy your videos, games, high-speed web browsing and pictures on a large screen.... and it is the most expensive among those Tecno phones.

If it was interesting for you to read my review, then you can check my other post on Latest HTC phones and prices in Uganda
Don’t forget to leave a comment on what do you think about Tecno phones!!!

Edited by TechBoy / 25 Aug 2014 14:57
23 Dec 2015 10:18

Tecno c7. Is it in stock

29 Dec 2015 13:10

what is the price of tecno D1?