Rwandian forum: Events - THE BRAINQUEST ADVENTURE
Share this topic
14 Oct 2015 21:41

we are inviting you all to warmed up our IQ by participating the game called the brain quest this game is everyday and it held in any chat rooms in mobofree,,, and we are giving the rewards MOBOFREE POINTS for three lucky weekly winners and for those who are voluntarily welling to be a quiz master of the day please i'am humbly asking your effort to let me know yes I know we can earned the points more than the rewards we are giving but my point is just to enjoy answering and he he he of course searching in Google at least we warmed up our brain rather than abusing,harassing someone and flooding so guys hurry!!! Let's explore together

12 Feb 2016 09:25

Quote by _HANNAH_
:hii we are inviting you all to warmed up our IQ by participating the game called the brain quest this game is everyday and it held in any chat rooms in mobofree,,, and we are giving the rewards MOBOFREE POINTS for three lucky weekly winners and for those who are voluntarily welling to be a quiz master of the day please i'am humbly asking your effort to let me know yes I know we can earned the points more than the rewards we are giving but my point is just to enjoy answering and he he he of course searching in Google at least we warmed up our brain rather than abusing,harassing someone and flooding so guys hurry!!! Let's explore together :yahoo

Ok lets do it again