Share this topic
24 May 2014 09:15

Ups and downs of celebrities!
How does it directly affect to your personal life if you are one of his /her fans or follower.
If you can have the chance to meet them what is your advices to them?
And why?

Edited by clixsters / 24 May 2014 09:16
24 May 2014 10:54

im a 101%fans of christian bautista and if ever g0t a chance t0 meet hm i advice hm to marry me oh my g0d im dying 4 hs v0ice and luks

24 May 2014 11:01

To be careful with his or her life because not al who laugh with them likes them so far as being a celebrity is not easy in al aspect of life even mong the celebrities themselves have got enemies as wel as the public,so my advice for my celebrity wil be to be careful on where and how to eat,how to talk and how to think faster. And their rise and fall,i wil advice them to try and rehearse more during their leisure times espercially where they seem to luck talent, they shouldnt be over confidence and should always be ready to accept their mistakes as wel as to learn from others

24 May 2014 16:35

Quote by Babynash1990
To be careful with his or her life because not al who laugh with them likes them so far as being a celebrity is not easy in al aspect of life even mong the celebrities themselves have got enemies as wel as the public,so my advice for my celebrity wil be to be careful on where and how to eat,how to talk and how to think faster. And their rise and fall,i wil advice them to try and rehearse more during their leisure times espercially where they seem to luck talent, they shouldnt be over confidence and should always be ready to accept their mistakes as wel as to learn from others

25 May 2014 09:43

Yes!