International forum: Properties - Intellectual Properties & Private properties.
Share this topic
23 May 2014 20:12

Hi,

How do you classified Intellectual and private properties?
How do you protect it? do you know about Intellectual properties?

Edited by clixsters / 23 May 2014 20:17
23 May 2014 20:29

I know nothing!

23 May 2014 20:43

Quote by Wafa-waseem
I know nothing! =]

If someone stole your pictures and upload to other account in Mobofree as a profile picture.
I'm sure you can delete the photo because it is your Intellectual properties.

23 May 2014 21:29

Quote by clixsters
Quote by Wafa-waseem
I know nothing! =]

If someone stole your pictures and upload to other account in Mobofree as a profile picture.
I'm sure you can delete the photo because it is your Intellectual properties. ;)

Amazing explanation!
I was continually reading about intellectual property & private property through google after you comment, there were many laws created by communists unfortunately they`re always failed in their struggle & eventually I known that the level of this discussion is higher than me!

23 May 2014 21:45

Discussing about intellectual properties & private properties, isn`t really a joke. You must be-awared of many govermental & publical laws before starting discussion.
So, I have no awareness about!

24 May 2014 01:33

me either..d0nt have idea..

24 May 2014 02:59

This topic more on legal and technical terms.
But don't worry because a long the way you can relate this topic.

24 May 2014 03:23

Mobofree site can't be pattent neither replicated or taken any portion of his copyright because this is also intellectual property.
Cyber police didn't allowed to stole any intellectual property.

24 May 2014 05:43

24 May 2014 12:02

Private company is a company belonging to one particular person and intellectual is a person having a highly developed intellect.so i dont understand ur question Sir Clixsters

24 May 2014 12:07

Private company is a commercial business belonging to one particular person and intellectual is a person having a highly developed intellect (which is reasoning and understanding objectively) so i dont understand ur question Sir Clixsters

24 May 2014 12:32

Iknownothing

24 May 2014 13:47

intelectual proprties its something u create...like paintings, writing, or designs...things like that???

24 May 2014 19:40

Quote by anotherme
intelectual proprties its something u create...like paintings, writing, or designs...things like that???

Related

25 May 2014 06:17

Quote by Babynash1990
Private company is a commercial business belonging to one particular person and intellectual is a person having a highly developed intellect (which is reasoning and understanding objectively) so i dont understand ur question Sir Clixsters

Anyway it has two kind of questions. ..
But you can focus on what is your intellectual properties.
Our existing account it is also considered our intellectual properties.

25 May 2014 10:00

Any ideas or something coming out from you and somebody cheat or stolen that concepts and disclose to others without your consent or permission he/she committed the crime of falsification & violation of anti piracy. ..

25 May 2014 10:01

Because this Is your intellectual properties. ..