International forum: Culture - Cremation of the dead body!
Share this topic
20 May 2014 11:33

Cremation of the dead body,
This is a culture of other countries of some tribes or clan?
Traditional practice of interment is buried the dead body while it is inside the coffin.

20 May 2014 13:46

Sorry Sir, This is religion (Hinduism) & mostly it`s happening in india because there is large majority of hindu people.

Actually this religion is quite different than all other religions & it`s interesting to know they have more than 70,000 gods with their family members! Hehe

20 May 2014 14:03

Hindu people cremate the dead body, take the ash, and spill into lake because they don`t waste any parts of their mother earth! (According to their belief)

Furthermore, They have a god who lives in the lake & the ash of dead body will meet with him! Hehe

Let`s go to this religion?

20 May 2014 14:06

20 May 2014 14:39
Post is hidden!
20 May 2014 15:30

i dnt like creamati0n..

20 May 2014 16:15

A person who is vice versa that is both christian and occultics is laid on bed in the morning for all sympathizers and family to mourn. A pastor comes to pray for God to accept him in to His abode by forgiving him his sins, a gospel music is also followed, after the pastor is done, his occultic members enter de room,and raise his soul for discussion,they ask him to lye back on bed and then take the body part which he promised to be taken away when he dies,(its a vow which al occultics do before becoming a member) They finally cover the coffin without opening it again and then taken to the cemetary for burial, but if the person vowed to be burnt then they have a tower at their cemetary where they do that and then collect the ashes for some rituals. Their reasons mostly for burning is that fire purifies and cleanses things, for instance gold passes through fire for purification. (Hinduism,lordge, and resignificant society mostly do the burning) Hmmmmm, such religions lead to nothing good but destruction to hell,Sir Clixsters and Wafa-waseem, i wouldnt advice you to join such religion at all

20 May 2014 16:29
Post is hidden!
20 May 2014 16:41

20 May 2014 17:58

10 Jun 2014 07:29

Quote by quiete
i dnt like creamati0n..

i am agree with my baby creamati0n

10 Jun 2014 07:35

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Sorry Sir, This is religion (Hinduism) & mostly it`s happening in india because there is large majority of hindu people.Actually this religion is quite different than all other religions & it`s interesting to know they have more than 70,000 gods with their family members! Hehe :)

i dont like making fun of any religion. If you cant respect other's religion you can't respect your own too.

10 Jun 2014 07:41

16 Mar 2015 05:09
Post is hidden!
16 Mar 2015 06:07
Post is hidden!
804 online
Sports news
Kanu Mourns: I’ve Lost An Irreplaceable Mother
  Exclusive By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: N...
Kanu: Falcons Have Quality To Beat Indomitable Lionesses
  By Sab Osuji in Arochukwu: Nwankwo Kan...
NPFL SUPER 4 Hosting Pleases Enugu State Governor
  By Sab Osuji: Enugu state governor, If...