International forum: Romance & Friendship - What Effect Has The Internet Had On Finding Love??????
Share this topic
20 May 2014 05:13

Hi, Dear Friends,

What effect has the internet had on finding love?

Online dating has become big business over the last decade. But does this mean we're looking for love in a different way?
Internet become a very fastest ways to deliver our messages through out the whole world is a very very convenient to all of us.

Finding someone, looking for love & partner to be...
or even for flirting alone, wow! social media is just like a fairy tale that even the impossible things is become now possible because of social media networking site.

Have a chat guys... drop your opinion and let us shares our good nuggets and brilliant opinion about this topic.

20 May 2014 05:38
Post is hidden!
20 May 2014 05:59
Post is hidden!
20 May 2014 06:02

How about the marriages couple destroyed because of Internet?
sometime both parties deceived thru online by looking for flirting alone but later they found out they will get into the danger zone... you know what I mean?

20 May 2014 07:51

20 May 2014 10:28

finding l0ve in net is n0t really what im seeking,but if u stay like here in m0bo having bf wud spice u up here and s0oner u f0und 0ut u already l0ve hm.well it isnt bad at all c0z l0ve c0mes in different way...and if time c0mes that u already want t0 get married in real i guess u have t0 c0nvinced hm t0 stay at ur place 4 atleast 1 year just t0 kn0w hs real attitude then after that u can decide if u want t0 g0 with hm at hs place..

Edited by quiete / 20 May 2014 10:30
20 May 2014 10:39

Nice...

20 May 2014 16:33
Post is hidden!
27 Oct 2015 15:13

Nowadays, internet has been marketplace of online relationships and love is made up as a joke; finding love, breaking up, moving on is matter of a day, and everything about love or relationship is idiotically melodramatized here;

Indeed, most of the online relationships are made up temporarily for fun, enjoyment, entertainment or even timepass, in my observations, online lovers don't have the importance, understanding, or values of real life;

well, we shouldn't be dependent on online relationships because most of the people are online players, deceivers, fakers, and even hypothetical dramatizers, they can destroy or leave a negative effect in the real life;

27 Oct 2015 15:35

Just makes u realise the world if full of players!

27 Oct 2015 15:35
Post is hidden!
27 Oct 2015 15:44

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Nowadays, internet has been marketplace of online relationships and love is made up as a joke; finding love, breaking up, moving on is matter of a day, and everything about love or relationship is idiotically melodramatized here;

Indeed, most of the online relationships are made up temporarily for fun, enjoyment, entertainment or even timepass, in my observations, online lovers don't have the importance, understanding, or values of real life;

well, we shouldn't be dependent on online relationships because most of the people are online players, deceivers, fakers, and even hypothetical dramatizers, they can destroy or leave a negative effect in the real life; :)

u r right online ppl play wid others, n leave at their time, everything lie in net,

27 Oct 2015 17:19
Post is hidden!
27 Oct 2015 21:01
Post is hidden!
28 Oct 2015 10:50

Quote by Rainy_
Quote by clixsters
Hi, Dear Friends,

What effect has the internet had on finding love?

Online dating has become big business over the last decade. But does this mean we're looking for love in a different way?
Internet become a very fastest ways to deliver our messages through out the whole world is a very very convenient to all of us.

Finding someone, looking for love & partner to be...
or even for flirting alone, wow! social media is just like a fairy tale that even the impossible things is become now possible because of social media networking site.

Have a chat guys... drop your opinion and let us shares our good nuggets and brilliant opinion about this topic.
;)

ithink luv iz possible 2 find throu net,, and so many couples do it, is wrong it?

28 Oct 2015 10:53

Gud said above,

29 Oct 2015 08:38

Quote by Wafa-waseem

well, we shouldn't be dependent on online relationships because most of the people are online players, deceivers, fakers, and even hypothetical dramatizers, they can destroy or leave a negative effect in the real life; :)

after having a relationshp here 4 m0rethan a year and being a silent observer here i can say tat many here jst passing tym only..it hurts to accept but its d reality..even me i lied if i say i ddnt do tat but 1 thng is sure and i dnt need to prove it to any1..i reli love my boyfrnd here but im n0t an idiot to be a dreamer whole my lyf..i knw wat is dream and reality..i knw how live ds two diff. world so im n0t going my dream affect my reality..im n0t goin to stuck my lyf to a dream tat 0nly live here.

29 Oct 2015 09:02

Quote by quiete
after having a relationshp here 4 m0rethan a year and being a silent observer here i can say tat many here jst passing tym only..it hurts to accept but its d reality..even me i lied if i say i ddnt do tat but 1 thng is sure and i dnt need to prove it to any1..i reli love my boyfrnd here but im n0t an idiot to be a dreamer whole my lyf..i knw wat is dream and reality..i knw how live ds two diff. world so im n0t going my dream affect my reality..im n0t goin to stuck my lyf to a dream tat 0nly live here.

if i never met u, i w0uldn't lyk u..if i didnt lyk u, i w0uldn't l0ve u..if i didnt l0ve u, i w0uldn't miz u but i did, i d0, and i will..

5 Nov 2015 18:30
Post is hidden!
5 Nov 2015 20:50
Post is hidden!