International forum: Romance & Friendship - dream love, kind and sitation
Share this topic
19 May 2014 01:13

we can write what kind of a girl we dream or dreamnt about, the situation u dream wud make it the most romantic of ur given situations like at a club, party, church and/or anywhere else

Edited by kennethalisen / 19 May 2014 01:19
19 May 2014 01:17

i dreamnt of falling in love with a girl from a rich family where i wud be working as a layman, keeping my real identity hidden

19 May 2014 10:07

i want t0 fall in l0ve again n again t0 naeem in the same situati0n..i never regreted that we hurt sum1 just t0 let 0ur self free..atleast we're just h0nest in what we feel..

19 May 2014 11:59
Post is hidden!
19 May 2014 14:02

Am the type that i like church and outing i do hope to meet a dream guy who reali knows and understands the true meaning of love one day and wipe away my tears, which i dream of him day n and day out because i see him having al my qualities of a man so that makes me happy always seeing him in my dreams

19 May 2014 16:52

Quote by Babynash1990
Am the type that i like church and outing i do hope to meet a dream guy who reali knows and understands the true meaning of love one day and wipe away my tears, which i dream of him day n and day out because i see him having al my qualities of a man so that makes me happy always seeing him in my dreams

Good!

19 May 2014 18:06

1313 online
Sports news
FC Ifeanyiubah Back Preko Despite Poor Run
  By Adeboye Amosu: FC Ifeanyiubah have...
LMC Pays 50% Sunshine Stars’ Players’ Salaries, Debits Club
  The League Management Company (LMC) ha...
NPFL: MFM Face Rangers Test; 3SC, Remo Stars clash In South-West Derby
  By Adeboye Amosu: The 'Soccer Temple'...