International forum: Religion - All Religions Are Fake! Right or Wrong?
Share this topic
18 May 2014 10:26

All religions are the pure imagination of the ancient people who created different methods of religion to control their tribes villages & communities surrounding them.
Actually no-one can truthfully say that they have seen, talked with God or any demi-gods.
If we`ll look at the different ancient religions, just like new religions, they are conducted with the intentions to bring the hope of spiritual & ethical values to the people through their teaching & mind manipulation!

So, What do you think for this topic?
Is it wrong or right & why?

18 May 2014 10:49

This is an atheistic topic & I always take oppositive ways to learn something more in the discussions because personally I believe that people will share more & perfect arguments, if we`ll try to argue oppositively! Thankyou!

18 May 2014 12:18

Wrong!
Hehe

18 May 2014 12:46

In the past most intelligent person was a prophet ,his words were verses and his laws was a religion , all religions were imposed on illiterate nations by most prudent persons of the time.

18 May 2014 13:27

I disagree so wrong

18 May 2014 13:54

Ur Wrong

18 May 2014 15:17

wr0ng

18 May 2014 15:43

this is so correct.
religions are just another way to control people.
like current governments of capitalistic countries, but not that cruel and restricting.
OR religion is widely used by almost every government as a way to brainwash people.

18 May 2014 15:56

18 May 2014 16:21

Quote by Crookxmr
In the past most intelligent person was a prophet ,his words were verses and his laws was a religion , all religions were imposed on illiterate nations by most prudent persons of the time.

Yes you`re right & thankyou for elucidating that prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was an intelligent person not original prophet of Allah!

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 18 May 2014 16:26
18 May 2014 17:08

Prophet Daniel is also intelligent... Hehe,

18 May 2014 17:16

The word religion is connected to all kind of people whether they are believers or not...
If you don't believe about religion you still have religion in a negative side.. You can't separate yourself to the fact that you are also belong in religion which is in negative side... Hahaha..

18 May 2014 17:17

wr0ng

18 May 2014 17:18

Quote by clixsters
Prophet Daniel is also intelligent... Hehe, :)

Hehehe yes categorically you`re also intelligent just like prophets unfortunately you need to go 1500 years back to become the prophet of religious people!

Don`t you know about little baby Wafa? Hehehe

18 May 2014 17:20

If you are going to impose to the people that religion is wrong your also convincing them...

18 May 2014 17:24

You don't know about prophet Daniel? He is the man of God cast out in the den of Lion but he was able to survive because he is protected just like me..

18 May 2014 18:11

______Sir Clixsters

I`m really disinterested in the belief of Atheists because they`re disbelievers of God but they constantly ask some questions which are unanswerable for me, therefore I become an atheist supposedly. Because this is way to get basic answers & gain more knowledge from intelligent people.
For instance, you said, If you're going to impose to the people that religion is wrong your also convincing them.
So, just like you, I will say to Atheists & they will be confused or simply they`ll arise another question as I'm asking you hypothetically.
Notwithstanding, this is like school, I`m asking questions as a student & your are answering as teacher!
So, When I`ll become teacher then I will also try to answer the Atheists or someone else. Hehe

18 May 2014 18:21

I don't know why you create such topics

18 May 2014 18:24

Quote by khan j
I don't know why you create such topics :kick

If you really don`t know, then read my posts attentively!

18 May 2014 18:30

Wht a stupid Question! Are u fool