International forum: Politics - Are You Communist?
Share this topic
17 May 2014 06:07

A communist is someone who supports to the ideology of communism or he / she is the member of communist party [A political party by Karl Marx].

The slogan of this party is ( Workers of the world, unite. You have nothing to lose but your chains )!

So, Are you communist or do you know about communism?

17 May 2014 08:52

I am a democratic person. .
I am also a liberal,
Communism become treats and dangerous to all civilians if the leaders of communist country become blind and become dumb. ..
Sometimes being communist in a sense of upholding the law, the civilians always become victim's. ..

17 May 2014 09:09

Quote by clixsters
I am also a liberal,
Communism become treats and dangerous to all civilians if the leaders of communist country become blind and become dumb. ..
Sometimes being communist in a sense of upholding the law, the civilians always become victim's. .. ;)

Sir, I think the ideology of Communism doesn`t allow for leadership or simply the communists have own way to lead the country & political system!
For instance, they say (There is no leader in our ideology or everyone is leader here ).
Therefore one leader cannot be blind because every person epecially who is related with communism, is leader!
(According to Communism)!

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 17 May 2014 09:16
17 May 2014 09:13

Thankyou Sir Clixsters

17 May 2014 09:33

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by clixsters
I am also a liberal,
Sometimes being communist in a sense of upholding the law, the civilians always become victim's. .. ;)

Sir, I think the ideology of Communism doesn`t allow for leadership or simply the communists have own way to lead the country & political system!
For instance, they say (There is no leader in our ideology or everyone is leader here ).
Therefore one leader cannot be blind because every person epecially who is related with communism, is leader!
(According to Communism)! :hm

Deception and brain washing including mind setting is the most powerful weapons of communism beliefs...
They're concluded and shouting to their subordinate that their groups is just only a political or ideological movements that opposing any existing form of government to protect the interest of the poor and minor people!!!
they said no leader??? I think so... hehehe... who is the one who guide the group? leader or member? hahahahaha....
NDF, NPA, CCP, are well known communist in the philippines they are have been engaged in communism... Jomar Sison a former college Professor was now in other country to protect himself against the law of the land.. being a leader of the team He enjoyed everything while the followers of that mentioned group dying and suffering from different sickness and starving.
is there really equality and brother hoods?
I was a former Military Men and I know what is really behind the scene... poor people using for their own ambition to become somebody. using a thousand words and promises to delivered from the evil ones that they don't know when they embrace the belief of communism they get started to marching in down to hell that they can't escape later!

17 May 2014 09:48

w0w!!!! nice discussi0n ……im a dem0cratic pers0n but sumtimes i wanted to be c0mmunist by l0oking at the p0litician wh0s 0n p0siti0n yet n0t d0in well in dr j0b..

17 May 2014 12:41

Quote by clixsters
Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by clixsters
I am also a liberal,

(According to Communism)! :hm

Deception and brain washing including mind setting is the most powerful weapons of communism beliefs...
They're concluded and shouting to their subordinate that their groups is just only a political or ideological movements that opposing any existing form of government to protect the interest of the poor and minor people!!!
they said no leader??? I think so... hehehe... who is the one who guide the group? leader or member? hahahahaha....
NDF, NPA, CCP, are well known communist in the philippines they are have been engaged in communism... Jomar Sison a former college Professor was now in other country to protect himself against the law of the land.. being a leader of the team He enjoyed everything while the followers of that mentioned group dying and suffering from different sickness and starving.
I was a former Military Men and I know what is really behind the scene... poor people using for their own ambition to become somebody. using a thousand words and promises to delivered from the evil ones that they don't know when they embrace the belief of communism they get started to marching in down to hell that they can't escape later!

Hehehe Sir! What about egalitarianism (the belief that commmunists have)?

Communists they have no leader, It doesn`t mean that they have no person for guidiness but actually its egalitarianism!

Don`t you know, there're different kinds of people some are intelligent & others are fool just like me! Hehehe

Notwithstanding, I don`t know the cicumstance of your country about communists but here in Pakistan they're correctly playing againt capitalism!

17 May 2014 12:44

Quote by quiete
w0w!!!! nice discussi0n ……im a dem0cratic pers0n but sumtimes i wanted to be c0mmunist by l0oking at the p0litician wh0s 0n p0siti0n yet n0t d0in well in dr j0b..

Hehehe

17 May 2014 15:35

Am a politician and is my duty to travel round and talk to people on campaigns and rallies to vote for my party. Is not easy any way, because we receive insult by the opponet party members but no matter what i have to master courage and say good things on behalf of my party but insult becomes more espercially when my party comes to power without the president performing the responsibility of promise we made to the people in them voting for us

17 May 2014 16:46

Quote by Babynash1990
Am a politician and is my duty to travel round and talk to people on campaigns and rallies to vote for my party. Is not easy any way, because we receive insult by the opponet party members but no matter what i have to master courage and say good things on behalf of my party but insult becomes more espercially when my party comes to power without the president performing the responsibility of promise we made to the people in them voting for us

Good!

17 May 2014 16:51
Post is hidden!
17 May 2014 16:56

Quote by Lost in love
Communist party of the philippines,,,karl mark, mao zeodong founder,,,later im thinking about this...very nice topic.

Ok, Keep on thinking & I`m waiting!

18 May 2014 04:53
Post is hidden!
18 May 2014 16:00

21 Aug 2014 07:17

21 Aug 2014 07:18

21 Aug 2014 07:21

Hehehe

21 Aug 2014 07:32

21 Aug 2014 07:38

Quote by Wafa-waseem
Quote by clixsters
Quote by Wafa-waseem
(According to Communism)!

Hehehe Sir! What about egalitarianism (the belief that commmunists have)?

Communists they have no leader, It doesn`t mean that they have no person for guidiness but actually its egalitarianism!

Don`t you know, there're different kinds of people some are intelligent & others are fool just like me! Hehehe

Notwithstanding, I don`t know the cicumstance of your country about communists but here in Pakistan they're correctly playing againt capitalism!

thanks WASEEM PAJÎ for this veluable information `

21 Aug 2014 07:42