International forum: Education - Why among the list of academic subject sometimes Math is the most feared subject by students?
Share this topic
16 May 2014 21:30

One of my college Professor when I was attended his subject Differential Equation he said that some of my classmate don't attend his class because of some reasons.
Do you think Math is the most feared subject?
Why?

Edited by clixsters / 16 May 2014 21:31
16 May 2014 21:38

i can't understand how people can't do math.
i'm only in 10th grade now where the math is still easy though...
but seriously i don't understand how people are afraid of math.

16 May 2014 21:38

Yeah,maths is the most feared subject because when working for an answer and one formular get missing it makes the whole solution of an answered question wrong unlike other questions which one can use his own words or formular in solving it but stil arrive at the correct solution or answer

16 May 2014 21:51

Quote by Babynash1990
Yeah,maths is the most feared subject because when working for an answer and one formular get missing it makes the whole solution of an answered question wrong unlike other questions which one can use his own words or formular in solving it but stil arrive at the correct solution or answer

Yeah!!! your correct.

17 May 2014 02:55

i hate math..specially trig0n0metry and discrete math..i d0nt kn0w its hard 4 me t0 understand th0se big numbers and l0ng equati0n..sumtimes im asking why BEED need to take up th0se kind of subjects wherein if they finished their c0urse there g0in to teach elem.level and th0se subject are n0t included in elementary curriculum

17 May 2014 04:30

I don`t know 1 + 1 = what will be but I really hate Math!

My teacher always says to me that Math is easy to understand but you have concerntrate without missing MoboFree & this subject is very valueable here but unfortunately I cannot understand.

17 May 2014 05:31

Quote by Wafa-waseem
I don`t know 1 + 1 = what will be but I really hate Math!

My teacher always says to me that Math is easy to understand but you have concerntrate without missing MoboFree & this subject is very valueable here but unfortunately I cannot understand. :)

Haha;)

17 May 2014 08:41

I think all subjects either it is academic or extra curriculum math is needful. You can’t aside number in your life.

17 May 2014 22:15
Post is hidden!
17 May 2014 23:17

Quote by Lost in love
I remember since i was in grade 3 my teacher pinch my ears bcos i can't understand mathimathic, hahahaha but i dont know why i finish my BSA.

LOST bachel0r of science in acc0untancy galing m0 sa math yan cheers tau jejeje!!!!

18 May 2014 00:07
Post is hidden!
18 May 2014 03:12

It is a dificurting time for me, but i need to consentrate during the time after exam i wil forgeting it

18 May 2014 04:52
Post is hidden!
18 May 2014 05:29

One of the in demand courses today is bangking and finance this courses more on math like discreet math and differential equation..

18 May 2014 15:52

18 May 2014 15:57

Maths: Mental Attack of Teachers on Hygien of Students

18 May 2014 16:58
Post is hidden!
18 May 2014 20:04

Quote by gara25
Like my course about banking and finance

Really? Nice course

6 Jun 2014 23:41

they follow say wise of people who pass whose basic mathematics is so hard but mathematis is a simple subject

6 Jun 2014 23:50

Do you need a car?If yes!Here isa life time
opportunity youhave been looking for.1st HandNew
Tokunbo cars for saleherein Nigeria installation
centersports by femi auto sales(cardealer),this car are
seized bydifferent customs officersfor illegal
importation of this carsto the country;They arereadily
available in give awayprice...If you are interestedin
owning a very sound car at avery cheap rate;
Ratingfrom 300,000 upward; This agreat Opportunity
for you toget asound car at a cheaper rate.This car are
in different ports inNigeria Awaiting removal