International forum: Romance & Friendship - Why it is easy for boys to fall in love and why girls don't fall in love?
Share this topic
16 May 2014 15:31

Friends I experienced that its easy f0r b0ys t0 fall in l0ve very fast but girls always take much time to fall in love. Why? Friends please feel free to post here your h0nest 0pini0n na

Edited by Amit786 / 16 May 2014 15:31
16 May 2014 16:16
Post is hidden!
16 May 2014 16:24

Because the majority of boys, is more than girls!

16 May 2014 16:43

Quote by Creepyfac3
0h i think that wrong hon,boys dont easily fall inlove but easily get attracted.its girls who easily fall inlove especialy to a man who are expert of saying flowery words lol there is a higher percentage of girls falling inlove so easily and shed tears comparing to boys :ff

thanks f0r p0sting y0ur h0nest 0pini0n here h0n

16 May 2014 16:45

Quote by Creepyfac3
0h i think that wrong hon,boys dont easily fall inlove but easily get attracted.its girls who easily fall inlove especialy to a man who are expert of saying flowery words lol there is a higher percentage of girls falling inlove so easily and shed tears comparing to boys :ff

i agree with u.

16 May 2014 16:55

Boys are seen as the first to fall in love easily because girls attract boys first so they propose love to girls by showing them love and care that they need in other to make them happy by winning their heart whilst girls on the other hand also fall easily but tries to hide their feelings and emotions for some time before they show their love to boys, is good for a mans love to be more as compared to the womens love so that she wouldnt cry and think much when the unexpected thing happens(heart breaks)

17 May 2014 20:56

Quote by quiete
Quote by Creepyfac3

i agree with u.

i agree with asawa

Edited by NaeEm.. / 17 May 2014 20:57
21 May 2014 12:30

Quote by Babynash1990
Boys are seen as the first to fall in love easily because girls attract boys first so they propose love to girls by showing them love and care that they need in other to make them happy by winning their heart whilst girls on the other hand also fall easily but tries to hide their feelings and emotions for some time before they show their love to boys, is good for a mans love to be more as compared to the womens love so that she wouldnt cry and think much when the unexpected thing happens(heart breaks)

thanks friend for sharing your ideas.

23 May 2014 03:37
Post is hidden!
23 May 2014 05:52
Post is hidden!
1947 online
Sports news
Oshoala, Oparanozie, Ohale Make 2016 AWCON Best XI
By Johnny Edward: Three Super Falcons pl...
Everton Peg Back Lacklustre Man United
Manchester United were left to rue the c...
Buhari To Host Triumphant Super Falcons In Abuja Monday
By Johnny Edward: Nigeria’s President Mu...