How many languages do you speak? Are you learning any right now?
I can speak Six (6) Languages!
(1) Sindhi = My national language!
(2) Siraiki = Language of my parents!
(3) Urdu = Language of my country!
(4) Punjabi = Famous language here!
(5) Hindi = I can speak but cannot write in original writtings
(6) English! International & my favourite Language!
Nowadays I`m trying to learn Tagalog!
안녕하세요! Awesome! I learnt to read Korean.
Hehehe Sir MoboFree
1.Norwidian 2.French 3. Deutch 4.German 5.English, 6.Ga 7.Twi 8.Fante
Urdu. . .Punjabi. . .English. . .Hindi. . .
3.waray (m0ther t0ngue at my place)
Preferably, My Mother Tongue or our National language of course!
1. Tagalog version,
2. English of course this is our International languages, so we need to learned. English has also an old version and revised version, both of them I really appreciated and I love to used it in my preferences;
3. Greek word, latin word but not very well... sometimes I am using this languages to get the original root word to be able to understand what is really the real meaning of that particular words
4. A little bit of Spanish because my Grand mother half spanish (espanol)
5. The last one but not the least this is the languages of the "Heart" hehe...
pashto no 1
Urdu no 2
Hindi no 3
panjabi no 4
English no 5
and local language
i just speak english and urdu
lithuanian (my native language), english (basically fluent in this), some german (i can barely understand what i read though, but i understand it really good when i can hear it), can understand a little russian and japanese.