International forum: Religion - Do You Like Atheists?
Share this topic
16 May 2014 08:25

As you already know that Atheists don`t believe in God & ideologically they want every person must be like them!

So, Do you like (or) support Atheists & why?

16 May 2014 09:16

Never

16 May 2014 10:18

Never,because they only creat confusion, and gives the children of God to the devil. I cant walk with some one who doesnt believe in the word of God and not willing also to change because this person can lead me astray from my christian faith

16 May 2014 10:29

Quote by Babynash1990
Never,because they only creat confusion, and gives the children of God to the devil. I cant walk with some one who doesnt believe in the word of God and not willing also to change because this person can lead me astray from my christian faith

Good!
But xristianity also says to love human beings!?

16 May 2014 10:44

never...and yes christianity says l0ve human being whatever he is..but as a human being..having a human mind and heart...i can never be frnd to an atheist...asl0ng as hs n0t willing to change.

16 May 2014 11:05

Quote by quiete
never...and yes christianity says l0ve human being whatever he is..but as a human being..having a human mind and heart...i can never be frnd to an atheist...asl0ng as hs n0t willing to change.

I agree with you!

16 May 2014 20:05
Post is hidden!
16 May 2014 20:29

"Atheism" denying the existence of one true God? mmhhhhh...
This is the belief or doctrine that God is just only a mythology or just only an imagination?
well, your asking me what is my opinion about this belief?
I don't want to say that I hate people who embrace this belief, but I hate their teaching or belief that God is not true!
Maybe they have a reasons? and I don't know how they are serious about being an "Atheistic"...
Don't you know that Atheist persons between life in death calling the name of God? why? because from the bottom of their hearts saying that there is a God.

17 May 2014 04:58

Quote by clixsters
"Atheism" denying the existence of one true God? mmhhhhh...
This is the belief or doctrine that God is just only a mythology or just only an imagination?
well, your asking me what is my opinion about this belief?
I don't want to say that I hate people who embrace this belief, but I hate their teaching or belief that God is not true!
Maybe they have a reasons? and I don't know how they are serious about being an "Atheistic"...
Don't you know that Atheist persons between life in death calling the name of God? why? because from the bottom of their hearts saying that there is a God. ;)

You're right Sir!

23 May 2014 08:29

i'm an atheist. so?
being in a quite religious family (dad's side only though), i must act as if i'm also religious, but i'm not.
it's seriously impossible. i don't know much about all that stuff as i'm really ignorant, but bible says that all humanity originated from 2 people. if this was true, all humans would look almost the same, but it's not true, as, for example, if those 2 people had blue eyes, there would be no brown eyed people.
i could rant about how bullshit it is but i'm a bit too lazy so...
*grabs popcorn*

Edited by FruitsPunchSamurai / 23 May 2014 08:29
23 May 2014 17:26

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 23 May 2014 17:29
3 Jun 2014 12:45
Post is hidden!
3 Jun 2014 12:56

Good ma`am gara25!

28 Aug 2014 09:42

we're all human beings, for crying out loud..the sooner everyone realizes that and gets over the fact that different people
are going to have different views, life will
run its course much more smoothly..Its unrealistic to expect someone to adopt your exact practices and/or beliefs unless they've been riding on your coattails your entire life..different
experiences beget different viewpoints
beget different livelihoods..Get it? `