International forum: Sports - Rugby League & Rugby Union
Share this topic
15 May 2014 11:58

Garcinia Cambogia:

Hello,
Good morning everybody. Here I am talking about Garcinia Cambogia. It is a pumpkin-looking fruit found in the South-East Asia which is high concentration in HCA. It helps suppressing appetite. It is one of the most powerful diet supplement ever uncovered. For more information please click the link www.garciniafreetrials.com.
Thanks a lot.

Edited by nizamgph / 13 Aug 2014 15:17
16 May 2014 08:57

Quote by nizamgph
Can someone please explain the basic difference between Rugby League & Rugby Union?

No I Cannot!

16 May 2014 11:42

Rugby league is a team of foot ball players and supporters and rugby union is an association of a group of people who come together to plan and form an association,which is mostly companies

20 May 2014 04:01

Rugby league are consist of 17 players, 13 players taking the field and 4 players stays as a substitutes whereas in rugby union, 22 players. 15 players plays while the rest are on the bench for interchange..lol

26 May 2014 17:00

in rugby league, a team has to be tackled 5 times before they make their last attack rather by a kick or run, they dont do lineouts , in union, you get tackled so many times as long as you dont give a pwnalty or drop the ball....I prefer league n STAGE OF ORIGIN IS TWO NIFHTS AWAY :heya

20 Aug 2014 09:13