International forum: Religion - does religion demoralise us?
Share this topic
14 May 2014 16:44

I'd like to know people's opinions on religion. I believe, as a strong atheist, that a person shouldn't base their moral standing under the threat of heaven or hell. I can be a good person without a book telling me to do so. Please discuss. But do not discriminate someone for what they believe.

15 May 2014 04:02

You can atheistically say that because you don`t know about Holly books & what are these books teaching us!?

Edited by Wafa-waseem / 15 May 2014 04:34
15 May 2014 08:48

Atheism Belief that there is no GOD!
well, You don't see Air but you believe because you can feel it...
No one can seen God but they believe God because they can feel it.
Religion does not the problem! but the problem those people embracing their religions with wrong motivation..

15 May 2014 09:50

I believe in Christian Religion,because every thing in the Holy Bible which we were told by God to experience and to withness during the end time is happening. I believe in the Holy Trintity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. I believe in Jesus Christ as the Son of man who is the only Messiah who came to die on the cross for the sins of mankind and the only Messiah who rosed again from the death

15 May 2014 11:24

Well, technically you can't see Air with the human eye. But you know it's there because you breathe it in. The oxygen in the air is fed to the avioli in your lungs. I'd like to see proof of religion, because all I've ever seen from it, is death. Dating back from the holy wars in Jerusalem. Religion has oppressed science for thousands of years, stunting advancements. From witch burning, to suicide bombing, all religion has ever achieved is mass murder.

15 May 2014 11:25

I know more about your holy books than you do. I studied them, which allows me to have an unbiased opinion differentiating between religions

15 May 2014 11:28

I respect your opinion, but Christianity is just as responsible for mass murder as any other religion. Dark age oppression, catholicism and their links with nazi Germany. Also there are too many loopholes for this religion to be viable. I mean, Jesus must have been a miracle worker to have been able to be a white guy in the middle east 2000 years ago.

Edited by adammmm / 15 May 2014 11:29
15 May 2014 13:31
Post is hidden!
15 May 2014 13:35

if u d0nt believe g0d then s0 be it..but having thngs and miracles that even science cant explain it i thnk its m0rethan en0ugh t0 believe that there is sum1 ab0ve human and sum1 bey0nd unreachable in ths 0ur s0 called human brain..yes u can be a gud pers0n wit ur gud deeds but h0w that gud deeds gr0wn in u?d0es ur parents believe as u believe?c0z d pe0ple surr0unds us has d big impact 0n h0w we bec0me in 0ur future..my ap0l0gy im just w0ndering where ths belief of urs came fr0m

15 May 2014 15:57

Well that's my point really, my views come from living proof, not "belief" in something I've seen no proof of. Its hard to have faith in any kind of God, because for any god that anyone believes in, someone will have died at some point because of it. People kill in the name of God's to become martyrs. Religions motto should be, if you want peace, prepare for war

15 May 2014 16:36

im christian and me as a simple being christian i dnt need to kill any1 just t0 serve g0d and bec0me martyrs or what s0 ever or to bec0me h0ly in g0ds eyes..i dnt knw wer did u get ds idea of urs..if u want peace prepare 4 war?..

15 May 2014 17:29
Post is hidden!
15 May 2014 17:32

Peace and love is my religion

15 May 2014 18:00

No

15 May 2014 18:26

No

16 May 2014 02:22

As for me, i know what am saying because before becoming a christian, i used to be a member of buddhism,hinduism,and a traditionalist. I hve being into many occultics and even became a leader leading in chanting but thnx be to God for saving me from unrighteous deeds and saving my soul. Am so happy now that am no longer chanting and pray that all who dont believe in Him sees His glory

16 May 2014 05:18

All tangible things doesn't exist without creator...
If I would say that airplane in the skies existed without someone who created. People don't accept it.
Human being doesn't exist without the creator.

16 May 2014 07:04

Quote by clixsters
Atheism Belief that there is no GOD!
well, You don't see Air but you believe because you can feel it...
No one can seen God but they believe God because they can feel it.
Religion does not the problem! but the problem those people embracing their religions with wrong motivation..

nice ans bro

16 May 2014 07:06

Quote by Wafa-waseem
You can atheistically say that because you don`t know about Holly books & what are these books teaching us!? :)

wafa bro

16 May 2014 07:08

Quote by clixsters
All tangible things doesn't exist without creator...
If I would say that airplane in the skies existed without someone who created. People don't accept it.
Human being doesn't exist without the creator. ;)

Sir, Then who has created to creator?