International forum: Education - Importance of education
Share this topic
13 May 2014 12:07

In your opinion, how important is it to be educated to become successful?

13 May 2014 13:55

Vry imp0rtant

13 May 2014 14:24
Post is hidden!
13 May 2014 16:25

Quote by Lost in love
I dO believe that thrOugh EducatiOn, we will have a better and brighter future in Our lives, it is very impOrtant tOO, tO be an Educated persOn. BcOz 4 me nO matter hOw grandeur yOu are, nO matter hOw rich U are, if yOu're nOt an Educated persOn, all thOse things are Useless,

AGREED!!!! sis the best

13 May 2014 16:58

Quote by Lost in love
I dO believe that thrOugh EducatiOn, we will have a better and brighter future in Our lives, it is very impOrtant tOO, tO be an Educated persOn. BcOz 4 me nO matter hOw grandeur yOu are, nO matter hOw rich U are, if yOu're nOt an Educated persOn, all thOse things are Useless,

Good!

13 May 2014 17:29

Education,is the key to success and is therefore very important to be educated even if we dont work with the certificate. It will help us read and write and this is going to help us when we travel to a different country. We can also be able to distinguish between good and bad on labels as to if it is good for human consumed or not as wel as to know road signs and many more

13 May 2014 18:48
Post is hidden!
14 May 2014 13:06

Being an educated person you can easily connect to the system of the world.
In corporate,
In public,
In politics... Etc.
You can manage your business very well...
And of course you can be also proud to your self.

Edited by clixsters / 14 May 2014 13:08
14 May 2014 13:17

Anyway to become successful sometimes education is one of the major factor.. But sometimes a lot of billionaires are under graduate. Example:
Bill Gates even the owner of Facebook

15 May 2014 00:16

6 Jun 2014 23:43

there are so many importance but big importance to remove idiot

7 Jun 2014 02:17

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

5 Feb 2015 01:25

Quote by Mobofree
In your opinion, how important is it to be educated to become successful?

Education is not success , but pain also , not everyone who had first grade to higher grade became success in life but education is power

Edited by _BABez_kiD_ / 5 Feb 2015 02:52
5 Feb 2015 02:42

...Education is important as it teaches us the right behavior and good manners,...making us civilized...culture and civilization it is instrumental in the development of our values and virtues....and it brings profoundness to one's expression, broaden one's perspective and build in the individuals, a better approach of looking at life....

5 Feb 2015 03:14

Quote by ladyihzai
...Education is important as it teaches us the right behavior and good manners,...making us civilized...culture and civilization it is instrumental in the development of our values and virtues....and it brings profoundness to one's expression, broaden one's perspective and build in the individuals, a better approach of looking at life....

Lucky for those who achieved it ..