International forum: Romance & Friendship - Difference Between A Lover And A Boyfriend?
Share this topic
5 May 2014 12:20

When I asked some of my female friends that how much they love their boyfriends. Some of them replied me,"He is my boyfriend, not lover.". Is there any difference between a boyfriend and a lover? Friends please feel free to comment ur honest ideas.

6 May 2014 11:16

For boy friend it means just a mear relationship without sexual intercourse but do most things together whilst for lover its an intemate blood covenant of the two after sexual intercourse or even no sexual intercouse but known by all that the two are in a date leading to marriage and does every thing together

6 May 2014 12:09

Quote by Babynash1990
For boy friend it means just a mear relationship without sexual intercourse but do most things together whilst for lover its an intemate blood covenant of the two after sexual intercourse or even no sexual intercouse but known by all that the two are in a date leading to marriage and does every thing together

thanks f0r y0ur h0nest reply friend

6 May 2014 13:50

Different between lover & friend? Spelling! He he
Later I will comment.

6 May 2014 17:20

I don`t know. . . !

6 May 2014 17:26

im my own words a friend is differen from lover,because a friend is a friend. forget about the sex be it male or female.
if u r a male,u cant tell ur male friend that i am ur lover so u see!!

6 May 2014 20:03

Quote by sorie sesay
im my own words a friend is differen from lover,because a friend is a friend. forget about the sex be it male or female.if u r a male,u cant tell ur male friend that i am ur lover so u see!!

0h 0k friend i g0t u

7 May 2014 00:45

Quote by Wafa-waseem
I don`t know. . . !

i tell u..if he is my l0ver i'll g0 all d way with him and usually hidden..if his my b0yfriend his just my bestfrnd and hs just a fr0nt and in public

7 May 2014 02:52

Quote by quiete
Quote by Wafa-waseem
I don`t know. . . !
i tell u..if he is my l0ver i'll g0 all d way with him and usually hidden..if his my b0yfriend his just my bestfrnd and hs just a fr0nt and in public :P

thanks f0r c0mmenting friend

20 May 2014 06:54
Post is hidden!
20 May 2014 10:57

it is one thing mentioned differently with different people

20 May 2014 11:00

Diffrence of spelling

20 May 2014 14:37
Post is hidden!
27 May 2014 09:37

Quote by Creepyfac3
:hm in usual word,boyfriend isnt a friend but its the usual call pertaining to someone you love and having relation with...when you define it as only a friend then i think you are defining the word BOY FRIEND not BOYFRIEND.wherein as far as i know,a lover is someone you are having relation aside from your boyfriend lol meaning lover is a usual call for a third party between couple..someone hving hidden relation with and someone who caused couple to cheat....thats my opinion frnds :P

thanks for sharing your honest idea h0n